Reviews for The Letters of Albus Dumbledore
Chasing chapter 13 . 5/9
Amazing fic - well conceived, well crafted, and your vocabulary is phenomenal. Thank you so much for posting :)
Love Grindledore chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
What a beautiful story it is! AD is my favorite character too!
Finish it? Please
Rosa Rubus chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Oh, I love your fancintion! It's one of the best Grindledore fictions I have read!
So I want to see the whole stoyr, finish it? Please! Please! Please!
I'm a Chinese gril and I'm not good at English, so I can't express my feelings very I like it very much!
myfoodisnotshared chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
Wow. Just wow. Finish it, please?
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
Oh, I do hope you write more! This is really good and entertaining, especiallly those deep words. Of all the people he wrote to, I should say that I love his conversation with Elphias Doge the most. Gellert's is just all about the Hallows and their ambitions while Doge's is about what's happening with him and Albus' family. It's interesting to know what's happening with their lives as Albus knows it.

Please send my owl back with an update next time.

-T.D.K
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
Imagine my surprise when I saw my country's name mentioned by Albus. It saddens me that my country is only known for all those wars, and not for the positive things. The Philippines was always being conquered in those times, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised that even the wizards became interested.

I will continue reading now! :D

-T.D.K
purebloodwhispers chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I love this interpretation of your Dumbledore!
PhoenixGirl369 chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Um what does illegible text mean?
Also my modest vocabulary can not describe how much I love this fanfiction.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/5/2012
This is amazing!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter. It was short, but wonderful, all the same! it reads just like an old letter in one of those history books, even the "illegible text" part! I loved that! I can see Albus's struggle as well. His want to do something, and his just now starting to see a possible good behind his friend's "greater good." However, it is still very clear that he assumes they can manage without all of the violence that Gellert wants. It is very in tune with the book! Thank you for the update!

Amelie
Eva Alt chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
The tone of this piece is fantastic! You've also got a great grasp for writing distinctive dialogue in different voices. I started reading your stories through the AtLA fandom, but your writing was so good I wanted to check out your other stories too.
starlessnight777 chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
Love it I can't wait for an update I like the part when you go back and forth with Gel and Albus!
starlessnight777 chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
I was wondering if you where going to do any letters form Gil to Albus? I have a good feel of how Albus is and hear his voice in his wrighting and can empathize with him, but if it was true and they where indee in love I think it would be cool to get a feel of him.
starlessnight777 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Wow I love this story! I try and review if I have anything constructive to say other than amazing story! Lol
starlessnight777 chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
I love how informative this is and it seem to be basest on a lot of facts from the book.