Reviews for Those Glasses, that Laptop
AboveAllThatAreSexi chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Pass me some of that lemon-ade. Mmmm-mmmmmm. ;)
seaofinferno chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
she seems to know all his Pressure points! Hah! Poor Estonia...
OCsRuleMyLife chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I was so curious about this pairing that I left my computer on ALL NIGHT so I wouldn't lose the page... and I read it and I was like O.O 'Beautiful' *Dies*

-Ten minutes later-

*Resurrects* GOSH that was beautiful. I especially liked how the personal descriptions of each character set the mood for the story quite strongly. And for something truly great:

TRULY APPROVED
Fan-of-Angel-Feathers chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
OH MY GOD! this is almost to perfect, becouse im seychelles in our hetalia cosplay club and i like our estonia (our estonia is a dude)!
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Ah, I am more into LatviaxSeychelles myself, but I just couldn't resist. XP

Storyline was great. And, just like everyone else was saying, that was HOT. XD

My favorite part/idea has to be how Estonia tries to keep on typing, forcing himself to freaking type (I thought it'd get to a point where he's freaking pounding his computer keyboard -the poor thing-) just to keep her doing it! XD That was brilliant.

The lovely descriptions of Estonia just made my heart soar as well~ *favorite character is Estonia; hands down; been that way since forever*

And the whole cheating thing on Mathew kinda made me laugh because the entire time I was thinking, nah, I'll substitute with Latvia. Yeah. She's cheating on Latvia. XD

Anyway, thanks for the AWESOME read. I am SO favoriting this so I can look back on it later.

Hope your friend is happy,

~TMRomance
Three-Sided Square chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Absolutely wonderful! Sey and Eduard make a nice pairing; I've never read it before, but it was very great! This was a unique story with a unique plotline, and was very well-written... Brilliant work!
Gerosan chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This whole thing was hot and rather hilarious (and the title didn't help, haha)

...but poor Mattie T_T
NSSP.SaruWatari chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
hothothothothot teehee love it when it gets dirty i love it!
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
love it
Shi-Kan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
B'AW. m3m it was dirty but sweet but still dirty c: she still cheated on matthieu in the end XD AND THE CHILDREN I SAW IT THE CHILDREN. soawesomehomeslice.;u;b
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Sey~ Dear lawd, my toes were freezing and after reading this? Well, they're warm enough now thank you very much.

That. Sir. Was HOT. How would you like your internets to be sent?

(Taiwan from C2, btw)