Reviews for A Catalytic Development
kaycross1184 chapter 12 . 7/16
I'm really bummed that you haven't finished this story. Really want to know how it ends. I don't really hate you. Promise.
kaycross1184 chapter 3 . 7/16
I kind of want to hate you right now for separating Tony and Gibbs like that. If this story doesn't have a happy reconciliation I just might have to. Fingers crossed for happy!
Hey, I just came across this story and I loved it - I was so bummed that it wasn't finished and you didnt' have more NCIS, and was wondering if you were considering writing more? I really love stories that have adult Tony like you write him, where he seems young and vulnerable and Gibbs and/or Fornell are paternal towards him - I feel like that gets right at the heart of his character that the show doesn't explore enough. And you have a true talent for writing and character development. Anyway, I read your bio where you're looking to write more so if you'd ever consider writing more in this series as sequels to this, I'd truly love it. Thanks for writing this!
lunaz chapter 12 . 3/11
Great story. It is a shame that it is not finished. Hope you are well.
lunaz chapter 4 . 3/11
Wonderful story but the directors of NCIS and the FBI should be shot along with Macy for doing this to Tony and Gibbs and how can Fornell go along with this?
serena23 chapter 11 . 2/21
Please update your story again soon!
mandy153 chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
please please if you are still writing fanfiction please finish this brilliant story
Jikookluver16 chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
I would love if you could continue with this story to the end! It has a fantastic plot and i am curious about Tony and Jethro's relationship and if they will continue to be astrange or if they will try to be father and son again! I look forward to your next update!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 12 . 5/21/2016
Very interesting. Now I have to find and read Biological Catalyst. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/11/2016
I read both parts of this story, & love both. Wish you had finished it; soooooooo gooooood.
brookerz122493 chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
This as well as its prequel are really good. I know it's been a long time but would love to see more!
gostlcards chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I was just rereading this recently, and came across the stuff in your profile. i'm not sure when you updated the info, but I wanted to say, I love this story and it's predecessor and would love to see more from you, in the event you started writing again. I also have kind of gone through some stuff and while I haven't done anything in awhile, really want to start writing again, so I know how you feel. Good luck with everything and I hope you get back to writing if for anything, to find what you're looking for.
Endgame65 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I know it's been a terribly long time but a completion for this story would be great.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
Hi

I just ran across your stories today and have spent several very pleasurable hours reading since then. I can't write for beans but I do love to reap the fruits of others labors. You h ave a lot of talent and I do hope to hear more from you as you go on to hone those talents. This is quite a story. Thanks
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
This is brilliant. I hope you come back to it someday