Reviews for A Catalytic Development
This is brilliant. I hope you come back to it someday
lorusgra chapter 2 . 2/11
Hope you continue this story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
More please! I have to know how this one ends!
Endgame65 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Nice to hear you're writing again. I'd love to see this story finished. Can't wait to read your new stuff.
mandy153 chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
please please continue
Donna chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Really enjoying this story. I see it's been up for awhile; will you be writing anymore soon? Sure hope so.
mandy153 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
please please finish this great story
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
hey! read your other story and now this story in one swift reading. Just couldn't stop! i wanted to say that the ending was heart breaking from the last story... but i understand that it was in order for this story! damn!

This story is great! hope you update soon X- Leonie
KattyBorz chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
I loved Biological Catalyst and I was so excited when I stumbled upon its sequel! I noticed that it hasn't been updated in a while and I really hope that will change at some point!
galaxia1983 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Hmm, I really love the story as I am sure others do to. I hope everything's ok with you and that this story will be finished one day. Or is it just left to stay like that? I would hate to see something so good left unfinished.
reader82 chapter 12 . 11/3/2013
It's a shame that this good story never got finished. I hope, someday you will find the time and right mood to write for it again.
Brinohms chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
"He DOESN'T", not "he don't. "I can't do ANYTHING:, NOT I CAN'T DO NOTHING.
Scat210 chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Shame I was just getting into this story, hope you get the chance to continue & conclude it.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2013