Reviews for A Catalytic Development
Anime-Gal311 chapter 12 . 8/29
I would love if you could continue with this story to the end! It has a fantastic plot and i am curious about Tony and Jethro's relationship and if they will continue to be astrange or if they will try to be father and son again! I look forward to your next update!
Chantilly's Mom chapter 12 . 5/21
Very interesting. Now I have to find and read Biological Catalyst. Thanks for sharing.
I read both parts of this story, & love both. Wish you had finished it; soooooooo gooooood.
brookerz122493 chapter 12 . 11/16/2015
This as well as its prequel are really good. I know it's been a long time but would love to see more!
gostlcards chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I was just rereading this recently, and came across the stuff in your profile. i'm not sure when you updated the info, but I wanted to say, I love this story and it's predecessor and would love to see more from you, in the event you started writing again. I also have kind of gone through some stuff and while I haven't done anything in awhile, really want to start writing again, so I know how you feel. Good luck with everything and I hope you get back to writing if for anything, to find what you're looking for.
Endgame65 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
I know it's been a terribly long time but a completion for this story would be great.
Chantilly's Mom chapter 2 . 6/10/2015

I just ran across your stories today and have spent several very pleasurable hours reading since then. I can't write for beans but I do love to reap the fruits of others labors. You h ave a lot of talent and I do hope to hear more from you as you go on to hone those talents. This is quite a story. Thanks
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2015
This is brilliant. I hope you come back to it someday
lorusgra chapter 2 . 2/11/2015
Hope you continue this story
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
More please! I have to know how this one ends!
Endgame65 chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
Nice to hear you're writing again. I'd love to see this story finished. Can't wait to read your new stuff.
mandy153 chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
please please continue
Donna chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Really enjoying this story. I see it's been up for awhile; will you be writing anymore soon? Sure hope so.
mandy153 chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
please please finish this great story
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
hey! read your other story and now this story in one swift reading. Just couldn't stop! i wanted to say that the ending was heart breaking from the last story... but i understand that it was in order for this story! damn!

This story is great! hope you update soon X- Leonie