Reviews for Family Affair
is there going to be another chapter.
natali chapter 3 . 5/7
wtf?2009 damm you need to write more!
Esops chapter 3 . 4/9
damn this is a good story! i wish it would get finished...
What? WHERES MEH SMUT!?...b-but it was just getting good... - cries in emo corner- WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?
Amelia chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Please write a new chapter! I've read this a million times already! I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
such a cliffhanger! please continue this amazing story
Wood sold chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
Adorable but should of added more
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2015
Please update I probably read this a hundread times already
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
Poor Sasuke, it’s so sad what happened to him. I love the pairing Naruto/Sasuke! Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
Rivimi chapter 3 . 8/6/2015
This is really good. I hope it will continue, then again, it's been years, so it probably won't, huh? Whatever, I still like it
blurryfaceimagines chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
OHMYGOD!
I really with Minato and Sas get to bond better i mean Minato is trying but Sas is always kinda ...you know not wanting it to work.

Anyway. I was seriously scare dthere for a minuet when Sas wasnt waking up and for a sec i was like omfg what if Sas has cut himself or drugged himself, though i instantly felt stupid for those thoughts lolol

THE KISS THOUGH WAS SO UNEXPECTED I AM SO SCRED ABOUT HOW SAS WILL REACT HOLY-!
blurryfaceimagines chapter 2 . 6/22/2015
Ohmygod.
Having a father who's almost too much like Fugaku (exchange physical abise for verbal), I know how Sas feels, and as much as I hate wanting the mans approval, Idk why i still do?

Anyway. It's scary how Fugaku found this number of theirs!
Will he try to harm Sas again for going like this?

Tbh, I'm surprised Sas heard even that much before pouncing on Nar orz

How, oh HOW will they explain this to their parents.
blurryfaceimagines chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
OMIGOD! MINAKOTO AND NARSAS! Idk why i've shipped Minato and Mikoto for some time now, but never got around to reading any fics coz i'd always end up feeling guilty fo rsome reason.

But I'm not sorry at all now for reading this fic OHMYGOD IT'S SO WELLWRITTEN I'M SO HAPPY!
Well...it's tragic, buuuuuut the story had to progress someway. I just hope Sas-bby is able to be ok.
I /love/ Mikoto in this! This is showing exactly the type of mom I remember her to be, instead of the usual villain!mom or weak!mom
StormyLemon chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Plz update! I love this fanfic and I have to say the fact that you made them step brothers (you have your author-Chan magic) really makes this story unique from any others I've read :3
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
this is so good! its been a while since you updated but i love this fanfic so much, please update!