Reviews for Family Affair
LucyLu71958 chapter 3 . 12/26/2014
Honestly, the parts (or well I guess most of the last two chapters haha) with the back-thoughts and hesitations with abuse are very believable. I can tell it would set someone off (believe me). If you continue this story I would be very happy, it really is great! :) Well, even if you don't continue this particular story please continue writing in the future! You have a knack for it w
kazune1988 chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
Thanks for the third chapter and the kiss. It's meant to be dark but the fluff at the end makes me go doki! I wish you will continue this story though.
narumina fan chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
GOD! this REALLY! needs! a next part please finish it iread this like six times already DAMN! i am dying for more PLEASE!
narumina fan chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
damn this is amazing it really! neeeeds a next i want to now what happens next. love the idea of sasUKE(hint hint) abusive father. needs new chapter ASAP!
camy chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
this is awesome but i have been waiting for the next one for awhile now
Lucy1214 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I love this story so much!
Please update soon
h chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
h
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Its been a while since you've updated but I just wanted you to know that I am a new fan of this fic. I thought the kiss at the end came a little too soon in the story, unless you were thinking to end it here, but I loved the way you did everything else. I loved the line about Sakura being Rambo despite her appearances. Girl power. ;). I hope you decide to continue this. Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
More please!
roars chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

I need more like I need water! No scratch that! Like I need AIR!
miszhatter chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
you've got to continue this! I'm so excited for the next chapter.
KARASU25 chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
please please update this if you can! It has so much potential!
deepintheclowds chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Ha there awesome kiss away! Love the story
AllanaLore chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
continue please? i love it soo much. i hate the cliffy though :P
bridmatt chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I like this story. It's pretty true to life and I like the fact that I can empathize with each person's perspective in the story, even with Sasuke, despite the fact that he is currently acting difficult. I like seeing how hard Mikoto is trying to make the situation work for everyone, and how Minato has a surprising connection to Mikoto and Sasuke (Fugaku used to be his partner, and he was there the night Sasuke was attacked).

I also have a lot of sympathy for Naruto wanting everything with Sasuke and Mikoto to work out since he's always wanted a mother (and probably siblings, too) and Mikoto is so nice. For that reason, it makes sense for him to be trying hard to be putting some effort in getting along with Sasuke rather than just blowing him off. And as far as Sasuke is concerned, sure Minato is a nice guy and makes his mother happy, but his bitterness is understandable since he has unresolved issues with his own father and brother (and probably on some level doesn't want a new father and brother, even if Naruto and Minato are nice). He also seems uncomfortable around Minato since Minato knows all about his past (and perhaps because of Minato's connection to that night, it makes it harder for Sasuke to forget/move on).

The only thing I didn't like was the abruptness of the make-out session at the end of the third chapter. It felt out of place because there didn't seem adequate build-up to it. There was nothing on Sasuke's end to suggest that he's attracted to men in general or to Naruto specifically. There were some hints about Naruto finding Sasuke sort of attractive, but otherwise, I didn't get the impression Naruto has ever considered his sexuality (he was uncomfortable about calling Sasuke attractive when Sakura asked about it). On top of which, they are still uncomfortable around one another, Sasuke doesn't like to be touched, and Naruto had just sort of triggered/panicked Sasuke by touching his neck. Even if Sasuke was the sort of person who'd jump into a make-out session, it doesn't seem to me that he'd do it under these circumstances (when he'd just been made to feel powerless/vulnerable).

But more important than all that is that I don't think it was needed in the story just yet. The family dynamics between all four characters (Naruto, Minato, Mikoto, and Sasuke) is still evolving. I wanted to see them start working things out amongst each other before you threw a wrench in the whole dynamics with an attraction/physical relationship between Naruto and Sasuke. Even if they don't touch each other again for a few more chapters, this incident is going to be hanging there between them, getting in the way of the other bonds the characters are trying to establish.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »