Reviews for Night Court
Baku babe chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
So sweet, it was wonderful. I totally cried .
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Dan’s eyes are going to fall out…and maybe another part of him, if he’s not careful.

Yes. Kim in the maid outfit

June and Bob. I had forgotten all about them.

There’s just so much in the story. You made my eyes mist, your shameless sentimental panderer.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Night Court was one of my fave shows back in the day. Wonderful pretext for getting them to NYC. I can see Harry’s face as the aerial and aquatic capabilities are described. My fave part? Bull liking Shego. You nailed it all.
Reader101w chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Neat story, and what a big difference between both chapters.

I've never seen 'Night Court' so I can't really compare, but I found this a nice Christmas story. And who cares if it was a bit overdue?

Nice to see Shego have a soft spot, though in the second chapter I kinda felt like I was missing some context, is this story tied into another story or series?

I assume the story is completed, although it's not marked as such, but I would never mind an epilogue.

Keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Galaxy1001D chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This story was awesome! I could actually hear Dan Feidling and Harry Stone's voice when I read it.
noncynic chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
Good story, great finish to it. Love all the characterizations. The usual complaints, a dropped word here and there, but that's me.
LTAOZFAN chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
A nice conclusion to the story, Captain! I believe I shall add this to my "List of fanfics to always remember." And it's worth noting that when Ron is put in charge of the recovery operation he makes some very senseble decisions as to what to do and how to go about finding the missing truck.

I'm glad to see that you worked in a Mel Torme reference; Harry is SUCH a fan of his! And the fact that Ron and Draken find a fellow Snowman Hank enthusiast in Harry is a very nice touch indeed. That wedgie Dan received seems to me to draw on another TV series: the animated version of "The Mask." In any case, it was a very appropriate thing for Kim and Shego to do to Dan.

The way this story winds up is very much in keeping with the holiday and it shows us sides of Kim, Ron, Shego and Draken that many fanfic writers overlook. And I didn't mind waiting until after New Years for the second chapter. It is a real Fun story.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

("Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson)
whitem chapter 2 . 1/3/2010
Nice little romp down Memory Lane Captain.

It seems the Shego's 'Mothering' instincts might be kicking in? Drakken better watch out!

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and I wish you a Merry New Year!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
bervo how-stupit-is-kp-is-to-haer-her-ego-than-ron&wade-and-whaer-kp-gotinto-naigthcourt-i-loved-kp&ron-porofomeing-a-maission-waith-dr-d&shego wow
JCS1966 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Great stuff here, Captain. Here's hoping some cable channel decides to start up reuns of "night Court" again.

Have a belated Happy Holidays!
Jesse Lee chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
Great story, and good cross over. One or two typos, but no big. Loved the interaction between Dan and the two super ladies, and it's believable that he'd be..., dedicated enough to risk himself like that.
the Desert Fox chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Good chapter. Ahh, yes the Wheelers. I forgot what their names were. I'm surprised Dan wasn't speaking in a high-pitched voice. Well it could've been worse. It could've been a wedgie by the Mask, who manages to get the underwear up and over the person's head. That's a true Atomic Wedgie. Snowman Hank? Good grief. I'll take Buddy the Elf over Snowman Hank any day.

Poor Ron, having to go down the hole when he and Kim were helping the Wheelers. Well I'm over to go hang out with Ziva. She and I will be tormenting DiNutso as usual.

Keep up the good work.
kim's 1 fan chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Great story Cap'n, truly a Christmas classic.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that stuff.

God Bless,

Larry
kim's 1 fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Another great one.

I always enjoyed Night Court myself.

My favorite character is Bull.

God Bless, and happy holidays,

Larry
screaming phoenix chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
That's some great holiday cheer delivered as only you can. Great Job!

Happy New Year to you as well.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »