Reviews for Pompoms and Sketchbooks
They could of all hae gotten out:((( they whete the brst pairing WHYYYYY :,( this story is neverg going to be the same again jusy going to eat my ben and jerrys and get fat and never read fanfiction again :(
Frozen.addiction chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
U cannot end it there
WTF chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
UGHH this really fucking sucks... what the hell just happened there. (sigh) I think im done with this fic that was just too heartbreaking
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
You.. You killed her? Are you fucking kidding me you can't just KILL HER! Wtf!
L.E chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Fun prologue
iv0ry chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
So I've been reading this up to this cheaper and I think it's just great. This story have gives of every king of emotion. I think that the position Bella was in with Edward asker her out in front of all those people is nerve wreaking. I don't blame her for day yes anyway let me get back to reading:)
DarkStrider chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Love the story - even if the current cliffhanger is rather dark. It's well written and the characters aren't completely out of character, though I do still feel that the immediate declarations of love are slightly cliche. Still like the story though!
Gerudo Link chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Hurry up and update damn you! if you don't i'll sic Emmett on you!... :3 but seriously ... update or i'll kick your ass (if i knew you)
Turniplord chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Yes, I know I'm late to the party, sue me. I am the last person expectedto cry at these moments. I mean, at Marley and Me, not tear. Nothin'. But I am not in the least bit ashamed to say that this made me bawl like a baby. I haven't cried this much and this badly since i found out my favourite pet, a cornsnake, got out. This broke my heart into penny sized pieces. I commend you.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
AMNESIA! I CALL IT! AMNESIA!

I mean, you'd be so cruel as to kill off little Ellie(you're so mean!), so why wouldn't you break everything else and destroy my hope that you would end this story on a happier note.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE END THIS ON AN HAPPIER NOTE!
Ilianalovee chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Great!I've wanted to review for a while,but I wasn't able,can't for the next update
kljdfkjenovilknse chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Please tell me you are going to continue this. I have tears in my eyes right now for crying out loud! PLEASE continue this! I'm begging you!
Agron-Riveraa chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Fuck you. That is all. good story :)
Littlefang83 chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
oh my god! i LOVED this chapter, it was amazeing. so emotional and raw, the back story is great. i can't wait for the next chapter
XxKuro-kunxX chapter 12 . 12/30/2011
I am so... ugh. Why :(

I read this in one sitting. Fell in love with the characters (except Ed-wierd. No matter how he is written, I just can't) and then you kill Elliot.

I can't even...