Reviews for Pompoms and Sketchbooks
Trinity Wilson chapter 12 . 6/30
fuck you for doing this to me. I NEVER cry, and yet here I am tearing up like a person who's actually okay with crying. I hate you. it was so sad, and so GOOD... how could you even betray me like this?! This feels almost as sad and shitty as when Lexa from The 100 died Im STILL recovering from that. and I REFUSE to think lexa is dead. I don't even know how to deal right now. FUCK.
canzite chapter 12 . 5/12
WHAT! You fucking murdered off the best character in the book!? Are you CRAZY?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
They could of all hae gotten out:((( they whete the brst pairing WHYYYYY :,( this story is neverg going to be the same again jusy going to eat my ben and jerrys and get fat and never read fanfiction again :(
Frozen.addiction chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
U cannot end it there
WTF chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
UGHH this really fucking sucks... what the hell just happened there. (sigh) I think im done with this fic that was just too heartbreaking
Guest chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
You.. You killed her? Are you fucking kidding me you can't just KILL HER! Wtf!
L.E chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Fun prologue
iv0ry chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
So I've been reading this up to this cheaper and I think it's just great. This story have gives of every king of emotion. I think that the position Bella was in with Edward asker her out in front of all those people is nerve wreaking. I don't blame her for day yes anyway let me get back to reading:)
DarkStrider chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Love the story - even if the current cliffhanger is rather dark. It's well written and the characters aren't completely out of character, though I do still feel that the immediate declarations of love are slightly cliche. Still like the story though!
Gerudo Link chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Hurry up and update damn you! if you don't i'll sic Emmett on you!... :3 but seriously ... update or i'll kick your ass (if i knew you)
Turniplord chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
Yes, I know I'm late to the party, sue me. I am the last person expectedto cry at these moments. I mean, at Marley and Me, not tear. Nothin'. But I am not in the least bit ashamed to say that this made me bawl like a baby. I haven't cried this much and this badly since i found out my favourite pet, a cornsnake, got out. This broke my heart into penny sized pieces. I commend you.
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 12 . 5/6/2012
AMNESIA! I CALL IT! AMNESIA!

I mean, you'd be so cruel as to kill off little Ellie(you're so mean!), so why wouldn't you break everything else and destroy my hope that you would end this story on a happier note.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE END THIS ON AN HAPPIER NOTE!
Ilianalovee chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Great!I've wanted to review for a while,but I wasn't able,can't for the next update
kljdfkjenovilknse chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Please tell me you are going to continue this. I have tears in my eyes right now for crying out loud! PLEASE continue this! I'm begging you!
Agron-Riveraa chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
Fuck you. That is all. good story :)