Reviews for Fear
Dust-Raccoon chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I never did like Bern after Ep. 5, but this just purely captures her character. I really love this, good job!
SincerelySarcastic chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
I really hope you come back to this. I found it a great read and I bet that it would be wonderful formatted in a series of snapshots as you noted at the end.
Ryou VeRua chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I'm a bit surprised - I'm not a Bern fan in anyway (though her VN faces... absolutely love them) but I finally felt some real sympathy for her. Or better yet, I could finally understand her just a little bit more. Whether or not you liked how you wrote this, I definitely enjoyed it. :)

Give me a shout if you eventually expand on this in a separate fic, alright?
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Good story. I like the character of Bernkastel that you've painted, and I love the way you've explained the dynamic between Benrkastel and Lambdadelta.
Genichiro chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I wouldn't slap yourself too hard; I think it turned out rather well. Bern would likely be existing in that manner, after having been through so much over the course of thousands of years. She may appear numb, but that's not how she feels. A nice insight into Bernkastel's mind, good work.
moonray9 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Great work! This was really amazing, and I love the way you portray Bern! Nice job!
procrastinating anon chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Ohh nice! It's been a while since I've seen anyone rationalizing Bernkastel's actions instead of hating her. Going by the theory that Bernkastel was once Rika (and perhaps even Frederika), she would have plenty of reason to want to win. Even in Higurashi, when she was relatively sane, she had a habit of forgetting her purpose. Whithout god's (Hanyuu's) guiding hand (and occasional au-auing) she could easily get "lost".

Personally, I don't hate her. Rather, she seem to portray a calm rationality that may become ruthless at times. A true neutral.

And it's a nice change of pace from all the LambdaxBern around here. That pairing really wierds me out, even with all the cannon suggestions.