Reviews for Hypocrites
AM chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
It was creepy but at the same time strangely cool.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Huh...interesting...
shikshiinjr chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
... I really liked that. Even if you don't like Piper -audible gasp- it was still very... deep, meaningful even, not to mention a little dark. I mean, yeah, of course she had to look up to the master. :)
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So Piper had admiration for her? Cyclonis may be a masterful crystal specialist, but she has no real compassion for anyone else, unlike Piper.
The SPAZtastic Lawlrus chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was great! I loved it, excellent writing. I think you did a fantastic job, the idea was really interesting. Good job.
Pascy chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Short but good. The last line creeped me out a bit, but otherwise, awesome!
Sapphearceskyy chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
At first I was a bit reluctant on reading this, because honestly i didn't know if it would appeal me but since now I've read it... I TAKE IT BACK. It was the dark side of Piper. Dark, mysterious, devious and just plain creepy. GOSH I LOVE IT! Its so... well dark and I love it. I hope I get to read more of this stuff from you. For a character you don't like... you made her character seem really awesome. Great job!
LadyLombax chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Creepy. I LOVED IT. You should write things like this more often. (has a little 'Stork' moment)
smileyfacer chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This was really interesting. :) I don't think we can deny that Piper does look up to Cyclonis in some way. I mean, nobody really does the crystal thing like her and Piper, so who else should be her idol? Sure, she can fight but crystals are her passion.

Great job! :D
TalonXViolin chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Behold the awsome Dark-side of Piper. Not evil, just dark. I like.
she who must not be named chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wow... that's good.

It's interesting to see how many authors [including you] refer to 'Best Friends Forever' when writing their stories. Not a bad thing. Just interesting.

Again, that was EXCELLENT. o