Reviews for Of all 'what if's and 'maybe's
ineptia chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Ariba ariba excelente! Muchos gracias senorita!

Aiaiaiaiaiiiiii!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Very interesting. And yes, I think being in control is important to Akiyama. If Nao started flirting with him without him taking the initiative first, he'd probably reject her sheerly out of annoyance because he hadn't decided to go there yet.
rayningnight chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awesome! Love it and I hope you'll make up some more!

-Twinklefeather
CrispyBread chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
this was beautiful! i luv the awesome romance! and you kept aki in character! ahahahaa looking forward to more fics!
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
SO cute :)
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Brilliant. You managed to keep the characters true to their original self and still weave a wonderful collection of snippets and drabbles that give insight into the amazing characters. I loved this, and thanks for sharing this and contributing to such an underappreaciated fandom!:) 33
Apple Yumi 94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
yay another good nao and akiyama story! 7.5/10 stars for this story! cool work -
death2society chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
my oh my that was very good. I loved reading it. i would recommend putting one poem on a page, then another, then another. That would of made it more interesting. The strip poker thing really had nothing to fo with it. I don't think you really needed it. Sorry, but that's my opinion. No offense or anything. It was fun to read though.
Nhe-Nhe-Nhe chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Good work)Love this more~~
Sundae Bunny chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Aw, this is so cute. I like seeing the contrast between the two, but how they still manage to go well together.
ForgottenReveries chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Love it...thats all I can think of what to say.
amu chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
thanks for sharing and adding to their tandem, love akiyama X nao. they make such a cute pair and good chemistry. hope some of this comes true for the movie coming out!
stranger12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
Couldn't finish watching LG, and haven't gotten around to dl-ing it, but aw, Aki-chan is so cute! And he's so like his brother physically, but his brother is not as devious in his acting LOL Maybe it's the fact I've never seen him smirking, or even raising his eyebrow (and don't you also love when Aki does both things? )

And while Nao is a goodie-goodie, loser-ish honest person, she is pretty, and she does balance the otherwise darker and cold Aki. So, yey!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Not bad.
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Aww. I love this one. Ahaha. *waves AkiyamaNao flag with you* I love "Quirks" the most. "Control" is funny, and "Gray" is cute.. Ahaha. I do wish there are more fics for this manga.. Sigh..