Reviews for The Past Lies of a Former Prisoner
twilight-jemmett chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
more?
ImmortalDarkPassion chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I know I still love you, and of course I forgive you! I missed your stories and your great personality(according to your profile)! I'm really glad you're back. Keep on being happy! :

Kristina
rosedragonamber chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
she was trapped with aro,huh?
MoonPrincess623 chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
It's not fair that you leave off their journey to love right when I need to it get better!

Please update soon! This story is amazing, so far!
CloseAcct chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
she should go back to being veggie. just because she doesn't kill her victims doesn't make what she's doing any better. Either eat the human or don't but don't drain them till they pass out, its creepy.
zooeyquinn chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
Great chapter, poor Bella has to hunt on her own and talk to the voices in her head! I hope she gets a hunting buddy soon or decided to go veggie! I can't wait till her and Jazz get together! Loved it update soon please!
Jealousy the Greeneyed Monster chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
Haha, I love Michelle!
Great chapter! :)

x
zooeyquinn chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I am really loving this story! Great job update soon!
shelbron chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
Great chapter. It's good that they're trying to be comfortable around each other. :)
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
'Just a crush'...yeah right!

Just spit it out already both of you!
zooeyquinn chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
I love Emmett, he is freaking hilarious!
zooeyquinn chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
Just started reading I am really loving it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Can't believe she is 500 years old and her powers are awesome!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 20 . 4/22/2010
Oh that was so nice. Carlisle being the father he's supposed to be. I'm sure Jasper feels more lighthearted now after his talk with his father. And thank god, Jasper finally admitted to having feelings for Bella...can't wait to find out what happens from now on!
shelbron chapter 20 . 4/21/2010
Great chapter, I feel so sad for Jasper.
CloseAcct chapter 9 . 4/16/2010
Poor Bella has unintentional foot in mouth disease, Jasper being the God of war and all!