Reviews for C'est la Vie
Mlanie762 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
Hey again! Sorry for the presentation of the previous comment, I wrote you from my tab and it kinda freaked out... If you need some explanations, I'll gladly help you!
Mlanie762 chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
It was beautiful, as always! And I am happily surprised of your french! Though, if you used Google translator, it might explain some of the mistakes , lol! Mais je suis agréablement surprise du résultat! XD If you ever care of making some corrections in your french parts, here are the ones I noticedM'aider, Axel* would beÀ l'aide, Axelsauver-moi* would be written *sauve-moi* if he has a close connection with Axel or *sauvez-moi* which is the more polite way to say itmon propre* would be *mon cher* especially it you wanted to say *my dearVa a enfer* would be *Va en enferJe me demande pardon* would beJe te demande pardonje te desire* would be written *je te désirethe accent changes everythingtu as tort* would be *tu as torsand the last one, *je compris* would be *je comprends* or *j'ai compris* depending if you meant it in the present or the pastI get it* or *I got it*). As you can see, these are only minor mistakes! Some of my friends make worse ones! And we are all french! (from Québec but you get the point...) Anyway, as I said earlier, awesome story that reminded me a little of the Moulin Rouge and Pretty Woman movies (note the *little*, lol!) and, as always, can't wait to read more of your stories! XD Keep up the awesome work! X3
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I loved this story! It has such an amazing ending.
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ah french. Getting me in my weakness there. My boyfriend is french. And i absolutely love to here those wonderful french words. Once again, the idea was brilliant and well thought out. It was so cute as well. Well done Again haha
ijustliketoread43 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
aww cute! and in case u were wondering... yes, yes i am reading all of your fanfics... becauseyouare an excellent and amazing writer.
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow, awesome job. This was really an enjoyable read. Looks like French classes managed to pay off a bit, even though there were still a few words I didn't understand. Not that it even remotely turned me away from the story.

Everything was really sweet, though the situation with Xemnas was frightening. Poor Roxas. But I guess it paid off since everything that happened afterwards was adorable and perfect. You're a brilliant and talented writer; I wish you all the luck in any future works :)
genie195 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, just wow. This was really emotional. I like how when they DID have sex, you wrote more about their emotions, not just the physical sensations. (Don't get me wrong, I love physical xD) But this was really nice. It was kinda funny how there's a bunch of romantic french and then, what's your name? "Roxas." It sounds out of place with the romantic feeling and the old french setting, but not in a bad way. :D

One question though: was Axel falling in love a "love-at-first-sight" type thing? Because he picked Roxas right off the street.

Thanks for sharing your stories! :D

P.s. Axel topping is always a favorite (: but that one with Roxas as the date escort, HOT O.O
Airway Static chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I thought this was great. And the French improved it even more. It just seems to fit the whole setting. Travail merveilleux! Wonderful work!
Mielleuse chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was awesome! I loved how poetic it was, I don't know but it was like dark, sensual, like a commercial for Dior or something! There was some mistakes in the French, but only a few... And I couldn't stop thinking of them speaking French with an English accent! Even though I know their voices in French, I think their English voices are a lot more fitting! Bref, I loved it!
JustOneDayMore chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
you just made me love french even more. 3 simply put, i loved this. and now i actually want to finish my french homework.
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
God, you have no idea how much I love you for writing this. I mean, seriously. You made me remember how much I love the French language, and how just about anything can be construed as loving and passionate when you say it right. I want so bad to hear my two favorite characters of ALL TIME speaking French the way they were to each other in this story. I mean, holy shit. I know I use that expression a lot, but really only when my mind is blown.

All I can really say at this point is that when I move to France some day, I would love to find a man like Axel. Someone passionate, and fiery (no pun intended), and so damn SEXY. You've given me hope that I will. So thank you for that.

In the mean time, je t'aime!

-Kuno
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Absoloutly fabulous je 'taime I had to look up some stuff but it was amazing keep it up!

-pyro
MyOwnPersonalDevil chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
-chuckles- I loved it! You're so talented, I just can't get enough of your work!
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I don't know why, but everytime Axel said 'chéri' I positively melted.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. This is soo sweet~

I love it, so much w

It's lovely~
Vegx chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I really loved this fic and u used a lot of french word glad i know french and spanish XD I understand it all!

i love ur writings, this was just beatiful.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »