Reviews for C'est la Vie
KH freak 813 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I loved this story! It has such an amazing ending.
The Orgasmic Uke chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ah french. Getting me in my weakness there. My boyfriend is french. And i absolutely love to here those wonderful french words. Once again, the idea was brilliant and well thought out. It was so cute as well. Well done Again haha
ijustliketoread43 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
aww cute! and in case u were wondering... yes, yes i am reading all of your fanfics... becauseyouare an excellent and amazing writer.
xMoymoy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Wow, awesome job. This was really an enjoyable read. Looks like French classes managed to pay off a bit, even though there were still a few words I didn't understand. Not that it even remotely turned me away from the story.

Everything was really sweet, though the situation with Xemnas was frightening. Poor Roxas. But I guess it paid off since everything that happened afterwards was adorable and perfect. You're a brilliant and talented writer; I wish you all the luck in any future works :)
genie195 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Wow, just wow. This was really emotional. I like how when they DID have sex, you wrote more about their emotions, not just the physical sensations. (Don't get me wrong, I love physical xD) But this was really nice. It was kinda funny how there's a bunch of romantic french and then, what's your name? "Roxas." It sounds out of place with the romantic feeling and the old french setting, but not in a bad way. :D

One question though: was Axel falling in love a "love-at-first-sight" type thing? Because he picked Roxas right off the street.

Thanks for sharing your stories! :D

P.s. Axel topping is always a favorite (: but that one with Roxas as the date escort, HOT O.O
Airway Static chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I thought this was great. And the French improved it even more. It just seems to fit the whole setting. Travail merveilleux! Wonderful work!
Mielleuse chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was awesome! I loved how poetic it was, I don't know but it was like dark, sensual, like a commercial for Dior or something! There was some mistakes in the French, but only a few... And I couldn't stop thinking of them speaking French with an English accent! Even though I know their voices in French, I think their English voices are a lot more fitting! Bref, I loved it!
JustOneDayMore chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
you just made me love french even more. 3 simply put, i loved this. and now i actually want to finish my french homework.
Kunoichi21 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
God, you have no idea how much I love you for writing this. I mean, seriously. You made me remember how much I love the French language, and how just about anything can be construed as loving and passionate when you say it right. I want so bad to hear my two favorite characters of ALL TIME speaking French the way they were to each other in this story. I mean, holy shit. I know I use that expression a lot, but really only when my mind is blown.

All I can really say at this point is that when I move to France some day, I would love to find a man like Axel. Someone passionate, and fiery (no pun intended), and so damn SEXY. You've given me hope that I will. So thank you for that.

In the mean time, je t'aime!

-Kuno
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Absoloutly fabulous je 'taime I had to look up some stuff but it was amazing keep it up!

-pyro
MyOwnPersonalDevil chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
-chuckles- I loved it! You're so talented, I just can't get enough of your work!
Rocketship Romance chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I don't know why, but everytime Axel said 'chéri' I positively melted.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd. This is soo sweet

I love it, so much w

It's lovely
Vegx chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I really loved this fic and u used a lot of french word glad i know french and spanish XD I understand it all!

i love ur writings, this was just beatiful.
Tekko chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Okay, first off I don't know French (aside from a few words here and there) but honestly? It didn't even bother me in the least- there's just something so sweet, so heart-warming and romantic about it that makes the girl in me sigh and swoon.

I love how this is written and the development - Roxas going through the 'what ifs' and 'maybe so' and 'suppose it's trues' over time and just, ahh. Thank you for sharing this beautiful piece of art! *_*

Tekko
mitsuki95351 from deviantart chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I'm am thankful that i know Spanish because i was about to understand some of it!

As for the rest i love translators! XD

this was so cute! & very sweet. (up to the very end)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »