Reviews for That's It?
SlightlySociopathic chapter 1 . 2/17
Me like. Me like very very much.
Quinn1989 chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Great Thing.
The Hero and the villain in a conversation of faith.
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
LOL! This gave me a good laugh! Is there a story on Madara and Itachi's conversation about Madara's plan? I'd love to read that if there is and if there isn't I hope you can consider writing it.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
LOL That last line though!
AllBlue.is.myNinjaWay chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Great as usual! Oh Naruto... :D I loooooooove your one shots! You god of Naruto fanfiction!
Missingwings chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
That's right Madara, run away from the nitpickers. Anyway, this was great! You basically spelled out Naruto's and Madara's powers of persuasion in your own way.
Cherry Blossom Shadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Your stories are hilarious! I understand that it has been about 5 years since you wrote this, and you may not even get this, but your work is amazing!

All the little humorous statements...I think my favorite was the "terrorist group" part!
Wonderful work!

God bless,
Ying
Delathen chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Surprisingly good! If only the two could have met like this in canon...
Destrark chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
this is brilliant, just thought I'd let you know.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Can we see that?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Yeah. One could not really deny the fact that people in the Naruto universe tend to easily get swayed, or as some call it, talk-no-jutsued. But I think it's just trying to emphasize the point that only a few could be really called leaders. People like Madara, they can't easily be dissuaded, maybe never even, once they ascertained the path they are walking on. They're the ones that ignite the flames not those who are left to fan them.
Aloever chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
XD That was really good and it is funny how easy they can convince people of things...
goldenlucario1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
LOL that's just so true! People in the Naruto world arejust so easily influenced!
God Of Cake chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
haha It's the truh
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Oh god this was classic XD