Reviews for Widows
Schick Merchandise chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Wish there was a sequel but it'd be an overkill, wouldn't it?
Elmion chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Really neat. Excellent read. Thanks for writing this.
Teary chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I cried. I honestly cried.
Marcondiuw chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Wow...Just wow. I'm little wordless for this one. But I gotta say one thing: That was amazing. You got some nice stories and I hope you don't stop writing. Congrats.
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
w-wow. your description, it was really-WOW. amazing, i loved this, and the little scene with some souji/rise in it.

AWESOME. 3

please write more, and thanks for the fic. :)
Centurious The Azure chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Awesome. Plain awe inspiring. I maybe repeating what the others are saying, but heck I believe it should be said. You are a great writer. Your piece is chilling and jarring just like Elysion was. The detail is your most devestating weapon. Feel my skin crawl when I picture those boney pokers coming out of the black nothingness to snatch the light out of our heros' souls. Fuel of nightmares lurk in the murkiness I imagine. We could fuel the entire nation for a year with that pure crude. That's if those Texas cowboys don't become cowpokes thanks to those tricky, stealthy ivory fingers.

I never thought of using Rise's perspective on the situation. And I've been pondering how to write it since I got to it in my second playthrough. Then again, I didn't realize Rise was crying her poor heart out until my sixth run. Soji probably had to comfort her some after the trauma was over. I guess Izanagi-no-Okami tearing through the lies allayed her worries.

Your detail is grusome... And that's so very metal! And that's a good thing. Keep up it up! Be bold and be gorey!

I loved everything. Especially the Rise/Soji right at the end. It's my favorite pairing. Tied with every other non-yaoi, non-MILF, non-Adachi/Cabage Love Triangle pairing I can think of. It's seriously hard for me to pick in game. I'm always left in indecision. All the girls are great in their own ways.

Oh, I didn't know you hard other Persona oneshots too. I shall read when I am I wide and awake tomorrow. Too tired to keep my thoughts up now... 3 am typing normally ain't my usual MO.

PS BTW, you're getting favorited and A Alerted!
fasterassembly chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Man, this was descriptively grotesque, in a nice way. Loved especially that you paid attention to Rise's role in the team, and the backwards storytelling. It was definitely a risk-I read it over two or three times, once to get a quick overview of what was going on and spoil myself for the 'beginning', so to speak, and the other time to really read through the pieces. The writing holds up no matter which way I read it (and now I'm sorely tempted to read /everything/ backwards), and there was a real bite to each character's deaths. You even managed to make me forget about the minor fact that they're all alive at the end of the game.

Nice job.
zero-damage chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
(Late!)

Loved the structure of this, working backwards. (Reading it forwards also makes a certain amount of sense - not sure if that was intentional, but it's great)

Really enjoy your take on Rise, too. Very different to your usual, fits the tone - you did a awesome job of getting inside her head for this one. Angst and a bit of insecurity regarding her Persona, without losing her basic personality - which is difficult to do in such a short piece. Particularly liked the "impatience jabbing through the cheer in her voice" line - very Rise. Suitably horrible descriptions without being gratuitous - and the Souji/Rise moments were great too.

So, awesome all round :) No criticisms here.
The Qing chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
DAMN! You didn't hold back in your descriptions! I was rendered near-squeamish!

Also, loved the little bit with Rise and Souji.
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is stunning.

You've touched on Rise in some of your other work, but I really like this new depth you've taken her to. Leave it to me to focus on something completely minor, but I friggin love how you've flawlessly incorporated Izanami into the flow of the story.

Back to Rise - D: it's disturbing to see this part of the story unfold from her point of view. Everyone is fighting tooth and nail except for her, and the crisis she must feel going through that is very tangible.

Good Good Good Work.
Megaolix chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Oh you jerk... Not even putting a part happening AFTER the fight. How dare you make Rise suffer!

Nice fic.