Reviews for but won't you come with me?
victoria chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Seren McGowan chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
THAT was simply AWESOME.
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is my first venture into Glee fic and I'm glad I decided to try it out because I loved this! You wrote both Puck and Quinn really well, I could picture everything so perfectly.

The last three lines were my favorite. It was perfect. 3
addicted2chair chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I love Puck and Quinn so much. I think you did a great job of keeping it realistic to their characters and the situation but still sweet and special
PQGleeLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
33 I love Quick :) Best pairing ever- please write more! chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i had no idea you wrote glee fanfic too! i love love puck/quinn and you wrote them so well! great job :)
Love chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
OMFG this is so great! I'm so glad you watch Glee! And soo glad you're for Puck & Quinn! Like me! lol I love all your Gossip Girl Chuck & Blair stories and I didn't know if it was possible for a writer to express the amount of deep emotion that Chuck & Blair have so naturally but you totally wrote this perfectly! SO SO SO GREAT I LOVE IT 3 yay! I love how in the beginning Puck feels obligated to watch her _ so cute! In general I love how this whole Glee storyline is so Chuck and Blair. The bad boy that everyone knows as a womanizer and the innocent perfect girl with the perfect boyfriend and perfect life...on the outside...3 you are so amazing at writing stories! It's great i love it! 3