Reviews for The High Road, or the Low?
Kim chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Will this story ever be finished
farmgirl1964 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
This was an awesome start and into full blown great story... what happened?

Would you give me a short note of what didn't get put into chapters?
RainGoddess2040 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Is there gonna be more? Because I really like it
Patricia16 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
please update it I liked it
Angela chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
great story, next chapter please before spontaneously combustion with curiosity!
GeminiSoul01 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Good start to the story. I hope you will find your

way back to writing some more of it soon.
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
are you serious?... I saw this story and was like "...Something that actually seems worthwhile and doesn't have Spence as a victim!" and I find that it stops a chapter before going into detail with everything and and annnnndddd it was last updated 9 months ago.

DUDE. PLEASE UPDATE ;A; Puhreeaassee! Puhrease Please please pllleeasee update!masneb;kje
Maja chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
I still waiting for next chapter. Please!

The start was awsome!
KIM chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
UPDATE SOON I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST A MONTH
AGS260 chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
This is great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Astraja chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
It is a great start of a story. I have no idea how you are going to end that story :) I look forward to see how it goes! :)
Kim chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
I see you havent gotten alot of response to your story, so far, and I want you to know that I am enjoying it. I hope more people write you because that will mean you will keep the story going, and there won't be such a lag time between chapters.
Willow Earthflame chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
WOw. Just... freaking... wow. I absolutely loved this. You've captured the characters perfectly. It's intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the awesome writing!
lovesanimals chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Interesting story so far! Please keep posting. I really hate it when stories are abandoned!
Kim chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Just found your story, I am really enjoying reading it. Keep it up