Reviews for Porch Swing
MiniLover chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
OMG, how freaking hot was that?! I'll be headed for a cold shower now...
amandagm chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
That was just yummy!
vikingtrubie chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Super hot! Loved it!
Hippychik chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Wow! I just stumbled across your one shot today and I'm very glad I did. Loved the lemons!
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Fantastic story, loved it!
crazysmile15 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
More sexy times to come in Mississppi! XD lol!
FanOTheFang chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
"carried me over to the swing on the far side of the porch where I used to sit and drink lemonade with Gran while we played board games."

Loved this idea - poor Gran would be so shocked!

I'm sure I've read this before - but just in case I didn't review then I can confirm I loved it!

I will let myself to read more of your stories as a treat when I've written some more of mine!

I'm looking forward to the Fae Tales!
vikinglover21 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is how season 3 shoulda started lol... although i cant deny the fact that seeing erics butt in the real episode was deliiicioussss
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Your author's note made me laugh :) but just because this is a lemon fest doesn't mean it isn't full of great writing and imagery.

This is my favourite line..

' We were dancing alongside the edge of a massive cliff, waiting for the wind to pick up and knock us over the side.'

Fab!
JustAGirl77 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It's probably really wrong to be this turned on at 8:30 in the morning, but that was really hot. And very well written! Thought this bit was very insightful:

" I had expended so much effort building up walls to block out other people's thoughts and emotions that now even my own feelings were walled off inside me."

Very insightful! I enjoyed your fic. If only Season three had decided to go this route. *sigh* Oh well, their first actual kiss was pretty damn hot anyway. ;)

Great one-shot, bb! Gotta check out the rest of your stuff!
AlexJade chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
hot! Too bad season 3 never gave us this satisfaction...
teewhy1977 chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I REALLY LIKE IT ALOT! MAKE IT A LONG STORY WITH LOTS OF CHAPTERS I WISH SOMEONE WOULD RIGHT A STORY THAT follows along the lines of the movies except that sookie never gave bill her virginity the whole time they wer together. but now that her and eric are getting together she suprises him with the fact that she still is a virgin and now through eric and hers relationship he keeps trying but she keeps holding out and eric get more and more rough until she finally gives in.. woosh .. i would write but i suck
ChloeRulz chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Just so excellent... how I wish that they could have ended the show this way. You inspire my wishful thinking. :D
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »