Reviews for The New Girl
maggieann452 chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
this andsaints and demons was amazing is this the end for tavi? email me maggieann
The Blue Raven chapter 1 . 1/29/2002
Could I get away without writing a sequel at this point? Just give me a few days to get my thoughts together...

Hugs

Blue
Celeste5 chapter 7 . 1/29/2002
Amazing! This story was very well written and very interesting! Great Job...So is there a sequel? ;)

Mm13
Amy Lock chapter 7 . 1/28/2002
It's interesting that the last word in this story is hope, when that has kinda been the underlying theme to it. I'm not sure if that was intentional or not, but it was a good idea. Anyway, I'm kinda dissapointed that they didn't get the cure to the virus, but I guess that kinda leaves it open for a SEQUEL, if you catch my drift. And I'm really glad that Tavi is okay. She's a really neat character. I loved the way that you worked actual science into this story. I thought about you in my bio class the other day, b/c we were discussing seritonin and how the lack or overabundance of it can cause things like depression and insomnia. That's why anti-depressant pills work. Very interesting. And it all brought me back to this story. So see, you're helping me out with my studying, which means more time on . tee hee. Anyway, it was a wonderful story, and I'm very glad that you wrote it. Oh, and by the way, thanks for writing and posting so quickly. It drives me insane when my fav stories take forever, and of course I'm very guilty of doing just that. So thanks. Have a great week. Luv Amy.
Black Angel chapter 7 . 1/28/2002
more please
Natters chapter 4 . 1/28/2002
Poor Tavi, more please
coolchick207 chapter 4 . 1/27/2002
Cool story! Plz keep writing :)

kisses, coolchick207
Natters chapter 3 . 1/25/2002
Yeah, so, is Deck gonna help? Or is he gonna betray 'em? I've always thought the best thing about Deck is you're never sure what he's gonna do next and for whom. You have captured him perfectly.
Sonarnot signed in and don't care chapter 3 . 1/25/2002
The best story I read so far.
Amy Lock chapter 3 . 1/23/2002
You are an amazing writer, did you know that? I love the way that your words just flow. As my theatre teacher would say, you've done an excellent job with the 'speakability' of this story. tee hee. I thought the part with the conviniant mistress was hilarious. And the part with Jinx sneaking up on Alec was equally so. The part where Alec talks about 'a fifteen year old girl whispering something that makes a grown man fall off his bar stool', was incredably funny as well. It's interesting that Tavi is still friends with Lydecker. It's kinda nice, though. And I have toadmit that this whole Tavi/Logan/Max thing would be a bit confusing in Lydeckers eyes. Yikes, it's confusing in mine. Cool, though, I really do like it. Awesome job, please post as soon as possible. Luv Amy.
cheetahluke chapter 3 . 1/22/2002
hey there..

im glad you kept up with these characters, i like the unfolding of tavi. she is turning into a very 3-dimensional character.

good work, keep the chapters coming!
Carrie chapter 2 . 1/21/2002
I like the addition of the lost X-5. Please continue the story.
Amy Lock chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
I think I'm gonna have to read the prequel to this, b/c I'm a little confused. You sure caught me off guard with the fact that Logan and Tavi used to be engaged. Wow. Poor Tavi, sounds like she's having a rough time with everything. And so, was she the so-called 'lab-tech' from whom Logan found out all his information on Manticore? This is a very unique story, I've never read one quite like it before. I'm enjoying it a lot, though, it's a very interesting concept and take on things. I can't wait to read chapter three. Luv Amy.
Amy Lock chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
That was awesome! Jinx. That name is adorable and it seems perfectly suited for an X5, this X5 in particular. I'm looking forward to what this story will bring, and I'm glad that you've found OC a love interest. That poor girl is way to often forgotten in the love department of fanfic. Tavi is a really cool name too, come to think of it. Where do you come up with them? These names are awesome. Well, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep posting. Luv Amy.
Dearest Helpless chapter 2 . 1/20/2002
I love it :) Not focused on Max so much, more on Logan! Good. And your not making him totally like in the show, or maybe I just find M/L annoying and irritating on my nerves sometimes, but it's cool and... yeah... *lol*