Reviews for Subject to be Discussed: Fanfiction
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
nice, but as far as i saw in around 90% story are shiznat
Akira Sasaki chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
ROFLMAO OMAKE.

I'm not sure if Nao would like that... or... would she? XD

Thanks!
CaptainVonCookie chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
XD Yes Natsuki, hold on to Shizuru cuz she most probabily would be a great match for everyone else! In all honesty, a well written Mai/Shizuru wouldn't be a bad idea... Though I'd use it more as plot in which in the end Natsuki n Shizuru would be together. Mai/Mikoto I don't ship, cuz it's just too loli for me! But i do enjoy a well written mai/mikoto.
CaptainVonCookie chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Love it! Absolutely love it! Though i have to say Nao/pretty much everyone else, is kind of the creators fault! Damn woman doesn't show that much interest in anyone else! So it's easy for the writters to picture her with whoever she seems to bond more in the fic.
Ookami Z chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Awww cute!'
Blackfang64 chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
That was cute, loved the omake. Hope there is a next chapter
CobaltArms chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Absolutely brilliant. I couldn't help but cackle at it, and wonder how safe my house is. Although, you did miss one pairing: Natsuki and Yukino.

Anyhow, good job!
Raineel chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Wow...I can't believe I missed this fic. It was hilarious! LOL, love it. Like, really really found it very funny.

I got to read the extra, it was really cool 33 Kind of want it too xD
KaraWasHere chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
D'aaw, you forgot my *counts on fingers* 3rd favorite Shizuru pairing :(

But I can't blame you, I don't think anyone's written a Shiz/Rei fiction in the history of ever, so it's only natural i guess haha
Kuma Kuma chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
HILARIOUS story! I really didn't realize there were so many pairings with Nao, and must say her reaction to the list was great. In fact, all of the characters reactions to their "fan pairings" was just spot on.

Thanks for the extra ShizNat fluff and Omake! It was a very sweet, yet funny moment for the two of them, which is my favorite kind of ShizNat to read!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Die Nao, I mean Literally!

Shizuru doesn't have to worry because her's

are JUST RIGHT! lol.
Shiznat-yuri-fan chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
I love it! Shiznat forever!
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Lol, way to break the fourth wall xD! Nice fic! Very funny! NOW we get why Shizuru was all jealous of Mai xD!

il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
LMAO! THis is priceless! Wow, come to think of it, Nao IS quite popular with all these pairings! Say, why is it that when Shizuru heard about NaoNat and ShizNatNao, she found it amusing, but with Mai... ha! I wonder who spiked Midori and Youko's tea, lol. I immediately thought about Shizuru, but she was probably too busy reading ShizNat fics, LOL. I loved the ending with Nao, Natsuki, and Haruka teaming up, LMAO!

Okay, needless to say, an omake/extra chapter would be cool. Oh, and I didn't review this just to get them, lol. As a fellow fanfic writer, I totally understand. )
LovelyDeadAccount chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Oh, Gods lol - this was classic, I mean, poor Nao! Constantly being paired up with everyone, I can just imagine her and Natsuki's face when NatNao was mentioned, And Haruka! Accidently dropping Midori from hearing her pairing then her other when the Shizuru/Haruka one came up.