Reviews for The Facts Of Life
Shinan7 chapter 1 . 5/29
I just really, really, really, really want to read more! So much more, like it's a huge cliffhanger! But worse because it's done, even though it doesn't feel done! That is why I would absolutely love a sequel! It would be incredibly lovely to read it and not keep wondering what happens nexT!
Chakra, not chakara
Anon chapter 68 . 5/25
WARNING! THIS IS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! IF YOU ARE EASILY BUTTHURT OR OFFENDED DO NOT READ! Ok, so first of all- I am LOVING this story. Seriously, Ive almost finished it in one night. BUT, really? Was erasing her memories really necessary? Lets all be honest here: that is probably the most cliche thing you couldve come up with. I mean, the whole "Im distancing myself so I dont hurt her" thing? Yeah well, its not very original. The only reason Im actually bothering to write this though is because I love your stories for their unexpected plot twists! Despite all of this though, I absolutely adore your writing and I am an unusually hard critic when it comes to reading (so me saying that is rare!) I love every single one of your stories and hope you will continue to write more. Again, Im terribly sorry if this review seems a bit harsh, but Im just trying to make a phenomenal writer such as yourself, even better! (even though it was a very small criticism)
Kagetsuki-taicho chapter 75 . 5/21
Hot damn! I loved this story sooooo much!
I really would love to read a sequel if only to find out all the possible meetings with all the Konoha shinobi and the Tsuchikage. Not to mention Akatsuki when they come to see Orochimaru (will they?)
Two Faced King chapter 75 . 5/15
Soooo good! Imma gonna go cry for a bit but yeah, I loved it even though kabuto is my fave character (simply because of how useful/resourceful he was) this is the best fic I've read so far but the thing is that I really hate inconclusive endings. Great fic!
Criala chapter 75 . 5/15
The first time that I was read this was a long time ago when there were only about forty chapters. And it was/still is one of my favorite stories. Sure, a bit of OOC here and there, mostly I found most of the OOC to be with Kakashi personally, but that's to be expected with any story. And the best part about it was that it didn't take away from the story at all. This story was had its absolutely hilarious moments and serious ones as well. It's one that I can see myself rereading again and again.
The only thing that I am sad about is that I've reached the end. I would absolutely love it if you wrote a sequel for this, because I'm curious to see where else this would go. Like, what would happen if/when she ran into Itachi again. And if/when she ran into Sasuke again. There are so many things that I would love to see with a sequel written in the Shippuden time frame. This, honestly, was one of the best Itachi stories that I've ever read. I sincerely hope that you do decide to write a sequel for this story.
Apples chapter 75 . 5/2
I would like to see a squel this Tory is really good
yet again chapter 75 . 5/1
Rainy-Round chapter 75 . 4/24
Ah! ! How is orochimaru going to react to that!?
Avarianna chapter 63 . 4/19
It's chakra not chakara...
Cosette Uzumaki chapter 75 . 4/2
if a story were to end just like that, no sequel... It's like you're at the climax of a long story, then all of a sudden, it's cancelled.
Rae Kid chapter 75 . 4/1
Really? I mean... really? You make me fall in love with a character this much, you make EVERYONE fall so much in love with her, and you're going to give each and every one of them a tragic ending? AT LEAST WARN A PERSON, GODDAMNIT! PUT A TRAGEDY TAG ON THIS SUCKER BECAUSE NOW MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT AND IT'S ALMOST FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND NOW I'LL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO GET TO SLEEP, POSSIBLY EVER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR BREAKING MY HEART AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU MAY THINK THIS IS AN EXAGGERATED ATTACHMENT TO A FANFIC BUT YOU JUST COMPLETELY BROKE MY HEART AND I'M HONESTLY CRYING MY EYES OUT RIGHT NOW AND I WANT YOU TO KISS AND MAKE IT BETTER AND BY BETTER I MEAN FIX EVERYTHING HOW DARE YOU JUST GIVE NARUTO THAT ONE LITTLE GLIMPSE OF HAPPINESS AND TAKE IT AWAY HOW DARE YOU MAKE IT SO THAT EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER I DO AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT IS SO COMPLETELY WRECKED AND SAD AND HEARTBROKEN AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! IF YOU NEVER WRITE A SEQUEL THIS WILL BOTHER ME FOR ALL ETERNITY AND I'M SORRY I KNOW YOU CAN'T WON'T AND SHOULDN'T WRITE ON DEMAND BUT GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! NARUTO AND SASUKE AND THE TSUCHIKAGE AND EVEN FUCKING DEIDARA AND ITACHI WHY THE HELL CAN HE NEVER EVER IN CANON OR EVEN ANY FANFIC OFFSHOOT BE HAPPY AND FUCKING KAKASHI! HE'LL NEVER EVER EVER GET OVER THIS DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU JUST CEMENTED THIS CURSE THING IN HIS HEAD AND NOW IT'S A WONDER HE DOESN'T COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE SERIOUSLY I'D ALMOST RECOMMEND HE DO SO BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE BE HAPPY WITHOUT HER AND AT THE VERY FUCKING END SHE FINALLY GETS THE POWER TO DO SOMETHING AND HELP THE PEOPLE THAT SHE LOVES AND WHO LOVE HER SO MUCH AND YOU END IT RIGHT. FUCKING. THERE!

...I apologize for my outburst though each and every word and exclamation mark was fully intended I simply don't do well with tear-jerkers or tragedies and thus usually go out of my way to avoid them but your story lured me in by catching me off-guard and throwing in the world-destruction (both hers and mine) at the last second. It was truly, masterfully, phenominally written and the fact I grew so emotionally attached is a testament to that but I truly, wholeheartedly, with every fibre of my being wish for a sequel or a conclusion and while I realize that is probably impossible, can you at least put on a warning? That this fic isn't for the faint of heart or the overly emotionally invested? Put a 'TRAGEDY' label on this sucker because it rarely ever fits as well as this.

I have the strangest of emotions right now. I both love you and hate you and want to tear off my skin in frustration. And I'm really not going to be sleeping after this. Just... is this what it's like to go into shock? Maybe I should tell someone about this...
jnk1234 chapter 26 . 3/24