Reviews for The Facts Of Life
tsure411 chapter 75 . 7/23
What a great story! Its was so great i finished reading it in two days :) I'm hoping for a sequel :)
Fifi chapter 75 . 7/2
This is the most romantic and sad fanfic that I ever read
AddictionProblems21 chapter 75 . 7/1
finally finished this story and I can say I'm sad it is finished T T
Why is this romance ans humor when it ripped my heart out ya meanie
LOORELAI3 chapter 75 . 4/24
I would like a continuation
AwkwardGoddess chapter 75 . 4/12
For some reason this reminds me of the Heathers musical...so sad yet so endearing. I love it. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. I wish I could become as great as a writer as you are. Keep up the great work. -
pmann1 chapter 75 . 4/10
This has been one of the best stories I have yet to read on here. Fantastic work! This was intricate and so well planned out. I love it. I really hope you will consider writing a sequel.
Hurricane wolf chapter 75 . 3/22
The plot was dark. "We" are rather used on stories going more or less in a expectant way, positive. You know, xx gets strong, gets "important", strong, etc., so its frightening seeing everyone in Konoha give up on Mitsuki. Orochimaru would have done the same had her chakra not mixed, but still. Mitsuki might have eassily become another Obito, because there really isnt anything keeping her from becoming one, since Konoha truly written her off (finding out she had "died") and even though she is well aware Orochimaru is really bad, i wonder if she would help him in his invasion during the Chunin exam.
Sure there is the fact that she remembers about Itachi and there is Sasuke and Kakashi and the Tsuchikage... its not like all her precious people are gone, but knowing they gave up on her because she was useless.
I wonder what Itachis response would be finding about her "suicide". Thought, its pretty obvious.
I hope youll do a sequel someday.
Yeah, my days been fine :).
Hurricane wolf chapter 73 . 3/22
Wow, this story is just... priceless. I dodnt know of a word that could corectly describe just how awesome this story is, but it just hits right into the deepest feels.

I hope there will be a sequel to this story.
It left me breathless and Im actualy unwilling to finish it up, as i checked there is no sequel yet. :(
This was the best book I ever read. If you could ever write a sequel, please do.
ChubbyPanda10 chapter 7 . 2/25
wait.. what if the anbu is secretly itachi? ._.
NatawieSama chapter 65 . 1/21
*Scrolls down the page just to scream* ITS KABUTTOOOO CHAILD
NatawieSama chapter 64 . 1/21
WELL LETS BE BLUNT HERE DEIDARA
NatawieSama chapter 61 . 1/21
I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED KAKASHI, CHU WERE VICTIM TO AN UCHIHA'S JELLINESS
NatawieSama chapter 58 . 1/21
CHAILD WHAT HAVE I BEEN SCREAMIFN AT YOU SINCE YA FIRST MET DEIDARA, HES NOT A GRIL
2,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »