Reviews for The Facts Of Life
iloveturnip chapter 70 . 10/16
I know that this is an Itachi Mitsuki story but I'm really torn between all three of the male characters. Kakashi and Momiji, why must you two be so perfect?
Die bitch
Noon likes ur stories

Just kidding the story was great. Its still one of favourites Waiting for the next update
Flash chapter 13 . 10/10
Now u have made an asshat of yourself
This fic was great until this meeting,where Itachi looks
Oddly at her
And Kakashis already protective of her
I dont want to read this anymore
Ive noticed that all of ur fans are girls
I bet that u all squeal when u catch Chibi Sasuke
He wont like you
Kyuu chapter 1 . 10/10
Very bad
R u kidding me
My monkey writes better than you
Get lost and pls domt come back
A reader chapter 1 . 10/10
Pls domt write any more fics
Ur fics make me sick
U think ur hot shit huh making frnds with guyz who are worth ten of you
Fuck u too chapter 1 . 10/10
Fuck you man
Another fucking Mary Sue
Why dont you fuck yourself
Ur obviously a girl
You know what? I can ship it.

Oh, the implied pairing is nice and all, but my headcannon of this fic has changed. Unless something crops up...
xyz chapter 75 . 9/25
I really liked your take on the Naruto universe. I really liked Momiji's character. It's a shame this is 'The End', really, so obviously you did a great job. It would be awesome if you did make a sequel, but that's your choice. Just know I think you have a great writing-style going there. A real talent to make the reader feel. Your Orochimaru was... quite OOC there in the end, but that's what you get when you read fanfiction and the characters evolve during a story. Wouldn't be a story otherwise. Hmm, let's see - I would have liked it if she decided differently there in the end and tried to make a new life as a civilian rather than return to Orochimaru. The potential... *hehehe*. As I already said, I would love a sequel, perhaps slightly modified (Momiji, hint, hint). Good bunny hunting, mine are spawning again. Your story was an inspiration. (In other words: RUN, it's an invasion!)
Thanks for making my day! You restored my faith in OC characters! May the muse be with you! (snicker)
starsandgalexies chapter 75 . 9/22
Willowtuft chapter 75 . 9/13
Beautiful story! If there was a sequel, I would not hesitate to read it.
fishy7073 chapter 75 . 9/10
I am seriously about to cry here. I'm trying to fan my eyes while I write this review. It's such a sad ending. The story and development was great, superb, but so sad. I know not all stories can have a happy ending because that isn't how the world works, damn my feeling were crushed, stomped on, and then thrown into the incinerator. I'm gonna have to morn after the ashes of my feeling after this. Gosh, I'm gonna run out of tears.
The point you need to take from this, is that this is a great story, and that I am an emotional mess because of it.
iRaine chapter 75 . 8/31
Ahhh I don't know if I'm happy or disappointed that there is no "set" ending... It leaves a lot to your imagination...

This is a very well-rounded story with a likable (guileless, curious, rambling-in-a-cute-sort-of-way) MC who comes into her own power without depending on plot armor like bloodlines and etc. Really enjoyed it.

I've been wanting to say this for a while, but:
The Tsuchikage wants to marry her.
Hatake Kakashi is protective of her.
Uchiha Itachi is in love with her.
Orochimaru is obsessed with her.

Did I mention that Orochimaru x Mitsuki's relationship was my favorite part of the story?
Kaiko Pyon chapter 75 . 8/23
Please post a sequel! I really want to see how your story develops! It is a really good story, totally different from the rest of the Naruto OC stories I have read.
Picas Lei-Fur chapter 74 . 8/10
I would love to have a sequel if you were up to it! I absolutely adore this story, and there's just so much potential!
NamesAreImportant chapter 19 . 7/29
This is getting kinda awkward. Btw, I love Orochimaru as her sensei. Even though that Itachi was pretty qualified since it was HIM who teached her that justu.
2,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »