Reviews for The Facts Of Life
ice cream!¡!
jnk1234 chapter 5 . 3/24
Pizza!¡!
kawaii-teddy chapter 75 . 3/21
It's fine if there's no sequel, I feel like everything is wrapped up real nicely :)
I'll have to re-read this whole story soon, I've almost forgotten all of Itachi and Mitsuki's exchanges. I feel like the ending will be much more meaningful after I refresh my memory.

Most of all, I feel happy that this project has come to such a great finale, and that blackmail line was so cheesy that I loved it. :D
The plot itself seemed to move a tiny bit slowly, and I sometimes think the Hokage was a bit cruel... but it all made sense in the end. Burying the empty casket was a good scene. Konoha's dark side showed through, and you can't talk about Itachi without talking about mentioning the darkness (He is the greatest dark knight of any manga so far).

I think the pace of the plot really fit the ending... the project would've dragged on for too long if it progressed all the way to Itachi's death. That being said, I would still love a sequel, but having none is also very logical. So much detail has been incorporated into this project, that not having a sequel is a right in its own. But as well, since so much detail is there I really do need to re-read the story or else I feel as if I've missed out on a great ending and so much great effort that's been put into this story.
The most cheesy part was the very last sentence where Mitsuki tells Orochi she's in love with Itachi... that seemed a bit OOC for Mitsuki even for me. But again, I need that refresher so it may actually be totally in char.

Overall, I'm just as happy as you are with the story :D I'm also proud to have seen the story to its ending finale.
Pie-ee chapter 75 . 3/2
I really, really love this story. The way you portrayed everything was just perfect! I got addicted to Mitsuki and every time I finish one chapter, I always find excuses to keep reading though I should be doing other things. Please I'm dying for a sequel!
But of course, there are some things I find rather unpleasant. First, your author's notes are very distracting from the story. There are no clear lines that say 'this is the end of the chapter' and I continued reading, thinking it was a part of story. That is irritating. Second, you must work on your dialogue formatting skill. It is difficult to figure out who's speaking and I have to re-read the paragraph or sentences for so many time until I get who just said that. Third, you misspell some words, but this one is not so serious :D
I hope you don't get discouraged by my comment :) Overall, this story is incredible. Hopefully, there'll be a sequel 3
Uchiha swag chapter 75 . 3/1
Omg that was the best itachi love story ever plz think about a sequel cause the ending was a cliffhanger and your a great writer!
Uchihaswag
Uchiha swag chapter 28 . 3/1
love this story I wanted to know if there was going to be a massacre in this I hope not!
srooone chapter 74 . 2/28
Sequel is desperately needed!
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 75 . 2/24
This is one of best oc fanfic I ever read! I really liked the plot and how you portrayed Mitsuki and the others!. I hope there will a sequel because I think the ending is a not really a ending. Its more like a cliffhanger. So if you are gonna make a sequel, I will DEFINITELY read it! :)

PS: At the last part I got a little bit confused. How did Mitsuki meet Itachi when she's in Orchimaru's hideout?
Luna Latanya chapter 75 . 2/21
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee write a sequel, that was amazing. i read this in one day it was so good. and i love the blackmail bit.
Luna Latanya chapter 69 . 2/21
my hearts ripping in half..
Luna Latanya chapter 66 . 2/21