Reviews for The Facts Of Life
Cosette Uzumaki chapter 75 . 4/2
if a story were to end just like that, no sequel... It's like you're at the climax of a long story, then all of a sudden, it's cancelled.
Rae Kid chapter 75 . 4/1
Really? I mean... really? You make me fall in love with a character this much, you make EVERYONE fall so much in love with her, and you're going to give each and every one of them a tragic ending? AT LEAST WARN A PERSON, GODDAMNIT! PUT A TRAGEDY TAG ON THIS SUCKER BECAUSE NOW MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT AND IT'S ALMOST FIVE O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING AND NOW I'LL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO GET TO SLEEP, POSSIBLY EVER FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT FOR BREAKING MY HEART AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU MAY THINK THIS IS AN EXAGGERATED ATTACHMENT TO A FANFIC BUT YOU JUST COMPLETELY BROKE MY HEART AND I'M HONESTLY CRYING MY EYES OUT RIGHT NOW AND I WANT YOU TO KISS AND MAKE IT BETTER AND BY BETTER I MEAN FIX EVERYTHING HOW DARE YOU JUST GIVE NARUTO THAT ONE LITTLE GLIMPSE OF HAPPINESS AND TAKE IT AWAY HOW DARE YOU MAKE IT SO THAT EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER I DO AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT IS SO COMPLETELY WRECKED AND SAD AND HEARTBROKEN AND WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! IF YOU NEVER WRITE A SEQUEL THIS WILL BOTHER ME FOR ALL ETERNITY AND I'M SORRY I KNOW YOU CAN'T WON'T AND SHOULDN'T WRITE ON DEMAND BUT GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! NARUTO AND SASUKE AND THE TSUCHIKAGE AND EVEN FUCKING DEIDARA AND ITACHI WHY THE HELL CAN HE NEVER EVER IN CANON OR EVEN ANY FANFIC OFFSHOOT BE HAPPY AND FUCKING KAKASHI! HE'LL NEVER EVER EVER GET OVER THIS DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU JUST CEMENTED THIS CURSE THING IN HIS HEAD AND NOW IT'S A WONDER HE DOESN'T COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE SERIOUSLY I'D ALMOST RECOMMEND HE DO SO BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE BE HAPPY WITHOUT HER AND AT THE VERY FUCKING END SHE FINALLY GETS THE POWER TO DO SOMETHING AND HELP THE PEOPLE THAT SHE LOVES AND WHO LOVE HER SO MUCH AND YOU END IT RIGHT. FUCKING. THERE!

...I apologize for my outburst though each and every word and exclamation mark was fully intended I simply don't do well with tear-jerkers or tragedies and thus usually go out of my way to avoid them but your story lured me in by catching me off-guard and throwing in the world-destruction (both hers and mine) at the last second. It was truly, masterfully, phenominally written and the fact I grew so emotionally attached is a testament to that but I truly, wholeheartedly, with every fibre of my being wish for a sequel or a conclusion and while I realize that is probably impossible, can you at least put on a warning? That this fic isn't for the faint of heart or the overly emotionally invested? Put a 'TRAGEDY' label on this sucker because it rarely ever fits as well as this.

I have the strangest of emotions right now. I both love you and hate you and want to tear off my skin in frustration. And I'm really not going to be sleeping after this. Just... is this what it's like to go into shock? Maybe I should tell someone about this...
jnk1234 chapter 26 . 3/24
ice cream!¡!
jnk1234 chapter 5 . 3/24
Pizza!¡!
kawaii-teddy chapter 75 . 3/21
It's fine if there's no sequel, I feel like everything is wrapped up real nicely :)
I'll have to re-read this whole story soon, I've almost forgotten all of Itachi and Mitsuki's exchanges. I feel like the ending will be much more meaningful after I refresh my memory.

Most of all, I feel happy that this project has come to such a great finale, and that blackmail line was so cheesy that I loved it. :D
The plot itself seemed to move a tiny bit slowly, and I sometimes think the Hokage was a bit cruel... but it all made sense in the end. Burying the empty casket was a good scene. Konoha's dark side showed through, and you can't talk about Itachi without talking about mentioning the darkness (He is the greatest dark knight of any manga so far).

I think the pace of the plot really fit the ending... the project would've dragged on for too long if it progressed all the way to Itachi's death. That being said, I would still love a sequel, but having none is also very logical. So much detail has been incorporated into this project, that not having a sequel is a right in its own. But as well, since so much detail is there I really do need to re-read the story or else I feel as if I've missed out on a great ending and so much great effort that's been put into this story.
The most cheesy part was the very last sentence where Mitsuki tells Orochi she's in love with Itachi... that seemed a bit OOC for Mitsuki even for me. But again, I need that refresher so it may actually be totally in char.

Overall, I'm just as happy as you are with the story :D I'm also proud to have seen the story to its ending finale.
Pie-ee chapter 75 . 3/2
I really, really love this story. The way you portrayed everything was just perfect! I got addicted to Mitsuki and every time I finish one chapter, I always find excuses to keep reading though I should be doing other things. Please I'm dying for a sequel!
But of course, there are some things I find rather unpleasant. First, your author's notes are very distracting from the story. There are no clear lines that say 'this is the end of the chapter' and I continued reading, thinking it was a part of story. That is irritating. Second, you must work on your dialogue formatting skill. It is difficult to figure out who's speaking and I have to re-read the paragraph or sentences for so many time until I get who just said that. Third, you misspell some words, but this one is not so serious :D
I hope you don't get discouraged by my comment :) Overall, this story is incredible. Hopefully, there'll be a sequel 3
Uchiha swag chapter 75 . 3/1
Omg that was the best itachi love story ever plz think about a sequel cause the ending was a cliffhanger and your a great writer!
Uchihaswag
Uchiha swag chapter 28 . 3/1
love this story I wanted to know if there was going to be a massacre in this I hope not!
srooone chapter 74 . 2/28
Sequel is desperately needed!
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 75 . 2/24
This is one of best oc fanfic I ever read! I really liked the plot and how you portrayed Mitsuki and the others!. I hope there will a sequel because I think the ending is a not really a ending. Its more like a cliffhanger. So if you are gonna make a sequel, I will DEFINITELY read it! :)

PS: At the last part I got a little bit confused. How did Mitsuki meet Itachi when she's in Orchimaru's hideout?
Luna Latanya chapter 75 . 2/21
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee write a sequel, that was amazing. i read this in one day it was so good. and i love the blackmail bit.
Luna Latanya chapter 69 . 2/21
my hearts ripping in half..
Luna Latanya chapter 66 . 2/21