Reviews for Just A Little Setback
I've just read this whole story and please please please please write the sequel I really want to find out what happened in Wilsons past. Very good story well written and please love x
Visitkarte chapter 30 . 11/12/2010
This is the most ambiguous and frustrating ending I can ever imagine. Still, I love this story. But can you hear me begging here, prettyprettyplease?
tricia chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
We need you start on the sequel immediately!
ax10gas chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
Please! you don't mean leaving as in "thats it, no more" do you? This is going really well and I am desperate to see how it unfolds, especially how Nolan will help Wilson. Please update real soon.
TetraFish06 chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
Excellent!
miceteawlemon chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
Loved it!") You want me to fogive you for writing a great story? Ok if you want, your forgiven"/ I hope a sequel comes of this") With what the shows doing we need all the happness we can get!
Visitkarte chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
Grin.

Nolan starts talking and thinking a bit like House. Niche change. It would do him some good to learn here and there a bit from his patient.
Visitkarte chapter 27 . 7/1/2010
Oh God, what a bomb! And a briliant way to go on about it... Dissotiation... WOW!
cookie chapter 27 . 7/1/2010
Glad you are back. Poor Wilson, Nolan has got to help him. House needs Wilson Wilson needs his House, but how can they get together with such a time bomb wating to go off in Wilson's life?
pgrabia chapter 27 . 7/1/2010
Great chapter...but you absolutely cannot leave me hanging here! I've got to know more about Wilson! Good to here from you again, by the way! It's been a while! Glad you're back! Looking forward to your next update!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 26 . 6/2/2010
please update again soon.
tricia chapter 26 . 5/29/2010
So happy you're determined to finish your stories!
Flatpickluvr chapter 26 . 5/29/2010
Hey, I can understand the issue about time!

About the story though. What an interesting twist! I love what House said to Cuddy. That was perfect.

From what I've observed on the show, I still say that Cuddy is way more screwed up than House ever was.
TetraFish06 chapter 26 . 5/29/2010
Wow...intense. I liked it, though. :)
TetraFish06 chapter 25 . 5/17/2010