Reviews for Just A Little Setback
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 17 . 9/22
I have read this story before, but at that time I was just a 'lurker' and didn't leave reviews. Now, I am reading this again and decided to put 2 cents in.

First, your writing is really good. This story gripped me the first time that I read it and it has done so again.

Second, as far as Cuddy and Wilson (and the rest of these 'smart' doctors) go...forget the fact that Cuddy is a woman and therefore should have 'intuited' that House was an adult survivor of childhood abuse...As a DOCTOR, these people are TRAINED to recognize childhood trauma. What little respect I ever had for Cuddy and Wilson was completely trashed when they decided that HOUSE had to go to his father's funeral...what right did they have to force him. Cuddy KNEW that House hated his father...adult children DO NOT hate a parent for NO reason.

I certainly wish Nolan had turned out to be this good in the series...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I've just read this whole story and please please please please write the sequel I really want to find out what happened in Wilsons past. Very good story well written and please love x
Visitkarte chapter 30 . 11/12/2010
This is the most ambiguous and frustrating ending I can ever imagine. Still, I love this story. But can you hear me begging here, prettyprettyplease?
tricia chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
We need you start on the sequel immediately!
ax10gas chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
Please! you don't mean leaving as in "thats it, no more" do you? This is going really well and I am desperate to see how it unfolds, especially how Nolan will help Wilson. Please update real soon.
TetraFish06 chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
Excellent!
miceteawlemon chapter 30 . 9/19/2010
Loved it!") You want me to fogive you for writing a great story? Ok if you want, your forgiven"/ I hope a sequel comes of this") With what the shows doing we need all the happness we can get!
Visitkarte chapter 28 . 8/5/2010
Grin.

Nolan starts talking and thinking a bit like House. Niche change. It would do him some good to learn here and there a bit from his patient.
Visitkarte chapter 27 . 7/1/2010
Oh God, what a bomb! And a briliant way to go on about it... Dissotiation... WOW!
cookie chapter 27 . 7/1/2010
Glad you are back. Poor Wilson, Nolan has got to help him. House needs Wilson Wilson needs his House, but how can they get together with such a time bomb wating to go off in Wilson's life?
pgrabia chapter 27 . 7/1/2010
Great chapter...but you absolutely cannot leave me hanging here! I've got to know more about Wilson! Good to here from you again, by the way! It's been a while! Glad you're back! Looking forward to your next update!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 26 . 6/2/2010
please update again soon.
tricia chapter 26 . 5/29/2010
So happy you're determined to finish your stories!
Flatpickluvr chapter 26 . 5/29/2010
Hey, I can understand the issue about time!

About the story though. What an interesting twist! I love what House said to Cuddy. That was perfect.

From what I've observed on the show, I still say that Cuddy is way more screwed up than House ever was.
TetraFish06 chapter 26 . 5/29/2010
Wow...intense. I liked it, though. :)