Reviews for The Himbo Chronicles
Natmonkey chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Only now do I see this wonderful new chapter on bad-ass shoes! I nearly rolled off my chair laughing. Sofa king funny!
mutive chapter 2 . 7/11/2010
I am giggling. This is most amusing. Poor Cailan...such an idiot...
Kimbo42 chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This is 100% pure unadulterated glory. GLORIOUS.
Lai chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Props are due for this - it's hilarious and well-written both. would lul again. :D
LotusofAvalokitesvara chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Hmm. Cailan seems like a young Maric (right before his...oops that might have turned into a spoiler) if Maric was very very drunk...
Natmonkey chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I laughed all the time while reading this and slapped my forehead at the phallic references. Too funny.
Chosen of Mythal chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
Despite his buffoon antics, I liked Cailan. Now, because of his journal's erotically charged, phallus-fixated prose about the GLORY!, a disturbing image forms in my mind with this passage; "My sword, pale and erect, thrust deep into the Darkspawn's beating heart!" Ew. A funny, if sick parody.
rednightmare chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
This is not a parody... this is actually an ingenius character study on Cailan! XD Hilarious and so, so fitting. Thanks for the laughs, Freesouceful!
Hermia S chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
I laughed the whole way through this! I nearly cried at the mention of the leather chaps and his firm buttocks! An excellent parody, for sure. Absolutely brilliant. :) I think you made me love Cailan even more! I didn't even realize that was possible!