Reviews for Sex 101
Lemon Cream chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I know that this story is very old and I legitimately hope that you've been educated more by this point, but the fact is that the way this story is set up is very disturbing to me. Craig invades Kenny's personal space, having no former relationship or personal connection with him, and does not ask but DEMANDS and tells him that they're going to have sex. In no way is this right; in no way should this be seen as a sexually attractive thing to do.

If you're going for a dubcon story, then that's all well and good as long as it's present in the story that the consent is dubious and that this is a bad thing, and that Craig is properly portrayed as an antagonistic character. But Craig basically demanded that Kenny have sex with him, didn't make it his choice at all, and Kenny acted like this was not only alright but totally hot, and in response, your readership for this story apparently took this borderline sexual assault as hot. Kenny's lack of reaction and complete acceptance of this unacceptable behavior paved the way for your readers to see this as normal if not sexually appealing, and that is horrible. I mean, for fuck's sake this is on the edge of rape and it's practically CONDONED. The fact that Kenny went along with it doesn't make it any better because he wasn't given a choice; Craig said they were going to do it and that was that. Being pressured into saying yes isn't consent.

If Craig had simply asked for permission and then the rest of it followed, well, that's one thing. But treating this sort of behavior as though it's not only acceptable but it's sexually appealing is extremely bad practice, and I genuinely hope that you rethink your intent in future writing.
UndeadRelations chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Oh those days when I'm looking for hot smut and actually find it. Ugh, this was fantastic. 3
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
that was hot i love kennyxcraigxtweek 3
KKtheRipper chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Mmm perfect :)
amber.desroches chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
this was funny but you accidentally put kyle's name at one point instead of kennys other than that this was funny and sexy at the same time
southparkgirl101 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
O.o "I'm gonna fuck you, so you can teach me how to fuck Tweek."
"w...whhaaaaaa?!" lol that's funny XD I couldnt helP but crack up while
Reading this lol it was sooooooooo good and funny nice job haha
Majj chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
oooohhh
ZestyMango chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Fucking hot! This was a great fic :). One thing, though. Near the end of the story, you accidently typed 'Kyle' instead of 'Kenny.'. Other than that, it was wonderful!
namba2 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Whoooooaaa! That was sooo hot!

seriously! Oh my... *faint*...

I really loved how you wrote the sex szene! And...

I think it could be a crush for those two,

if Tweeks unsatisfied XDD (or straight...)
Kimmy-Co chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oh my God that was fucking great! Awesome job man.
arsenicturntech chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved..stopped after Kenny pulled him back to the couch and drew a picture somewhat based off of it. Then finished the story, of course :]
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
no. NO. NO, DAMN IT, NO. fuuuh. people need to stop doing amazing Crenny stories/fan art. CREEK IS MY OTP FOR GODS SAKE YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING ME.

this was -so- cute. I mean really.
konanXakatsuki chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
:D asome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love this! 3333333
La Fleur chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh my..I love it. This is my new favourite. Great job.