Reviews for Lapdog
Lyonene chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This had me rolling from start to finish, best line was the 'Hogan, fan' bit from Chris. Now I'm going to have to go onto Youtube and relive the Attitude Era as I'm feeling nostalgic.
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Haha... Very funny. Excellent work on this. Nice one.
AttitudeQueen5287 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
ok. SO I REVIEWED another story of yours just about 5 mins ago and i left a rave review cuz i loved it! but this one.. not so much. Let me preface what I'm about to say with this: I'm not a little kid. I'm a grown woman... and I'm a Cena fan. I don't claim that he's the best wrestler, but he is pretty entertaining on the mic. AND he's a great guy in person. He has granted so many make-a-wish wishes that I can't understand how anyone could hate him!

And I happen to know the ppl in this story. I loved the Attitude Era.. the best couple of years in WWF history! Too bad they decided to go PG in the last 2 or so years. :( anywayz, just wanted to let u know that u owe me twenty bucks (lol) cuz I'm a Cena fan and i know everyone u were talking about. i'm surprised u didn't mention tazz or mick foley or rikishi or the mean street posse...

and making Cena 'lose' to a bar of soap? really? :( and by the way, randy and john are really good friends in real life so randy wouldn't be treating john this way! Before u get all pissed off, i just want u to know that im not mad at u. yes, i love cena and no, i don't like this story, but im not gonna stop reading ur other stories cuz of that.
x.Xtreme Beauty.x chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
LMAO!

Cena would have DIED if he was back in the attitude era, any of those guys could have kicked his ass.

Bossman would have him out cold!

The thing is, if Cena was around back then, he would have never have made it based on the fans, he would have been dead without his fagot fans cheering him on.

This kid, if he was with the big boys, he would have been dead, in the blink of an eye.
abandoned.xX chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
OMGZ NO YOU SUK JOHN CENA IS DA BEST!

I'm just kidding ;

Yay for Cena bashing . He just bothers me with his lame gimmicks and pathetic "skills" in the ring.

I'd love to see Austin knock out Cena. SOMEBODY GET THAT BELT OFF OF HIM . He does not deserve to be a champ ; hell , useless Kelly Kelly could probably kick his ass , lol .
artmusicsoul not logged in chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
You know, I'd say that this was absolutely hilarious (it is!) and that I absolutely loved it (I did!), but now I've got Cena's theme music in my head. THANKS, JERK.

Also, I'd love to see Bossman beat the shit out of Cena. This story reminded me of my childhood. *sniff*
MagdileanaO chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Genius, genius, genius idea for a fic. I actully find Cena funny *don't hurt me* but he wouldn't last a second in the attitude era. Is it wrong that I wish he'd ran into Chyna instead of Austin though?
HunnySpice chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
OMG. Hella funny. Needed a laugh.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I just can't believe this. As Cena's biggest fan, I must defend him.

haha ok sometimes I like to play in make believe land.

KEN SHAMROCK!

BIG BOSSMAN!

I was never a fan of them. ha

Okay, my favorite parts...

“I mostly talk. But I have to do that in front of a crowd, too.”

“Hogan fan,” Jericho nodded.

I seriously almost died right there.

Good head. lmfao. He's sucking someone off...

Fuck cena.

Oh Edge how I hate him.

BUT THIS WAS GREAT.

I can imagine all the flames you got!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Like i say on my profile, i like him, but not his wrestling.

But even though I like him, this shit was funny as hell. I dont care if someone thinks Cena is the shit, they can not say this was not funny.

But to each their own.

With me if i like the wrestler i can read a story that makes him a asshole or clown.

Great good on this
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
lmao at Randys last comment... good story as always
enigma77 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I just hate it when so-called wrestling fans only know big names. It's usually the underrated people who are better. And Cena's horrible anyway. Great story! :)
fanfiction.net is horrible chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I knew who those guys!

Your humour in this story was amazing and I am glad someone does not fear the Cena fangirls when they write!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
YES! OH MY GOD, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!

...OK, what the hell is wrong with him? He belongs in like a psych ward or something. And if he keeps screaming and yelling about how he's "the best" all the time, he's gonna have a heart attack. Can you imagine that, if he was ranting and raving like he normally does in the ring and then just dropped dead? No one would know what to do. And then you'd probably hear cheering.

"I ALWAYS PREVAIL! CUZ I NEVER GIVE UP!”

I'd always prevail & never give up too if I was the boss' boy.

Oh, he'd die in the Attitude Era. People didn't get crazy pushes then like they do now. Everyone had to make their mark.

"Raw is war. That’s funny. Cuz war is raw backwards.”

He didn't watch the Attitude Era, I bet.

Yay the Brood! THE REAL ONE (I don't think of the other one as the Brood)!

I really, really liked Ken Shamrock. Yeah, he didn't have a lot of charisma, but he was bad-ass and could beat the hell out of Cena for sure. If Cena ever faced him, I guarantee that he'd tap out the minute Shamrock locked in that ankle lock.

OLD-SCHOOL JERICHO! "YOUR PARTY HOST!"

I think that the crowd really doesn't cheer him. I think that they pipe chants in to cover the boos, or no reaction at all, because if you watch when he comes out, you hear these cheers, but barely anyone in the crowd is standing up. I could be wrong, though.

Sorry for the retarded review. I just really, really liked this & it made me laugh.

Aw, I miss the Attitude Era now :(
KiwiStar chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hahaha, you are so right,lol. Cena can't wrestle. I knew who Gangrel was, and I've heard of the job, and I loved it!:)