Reviews for His Inspiration
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Normally I'd never read something this short, but it was in the author's favorites of an author I'd enjoyed reading. So, I too a chance. I very much liked this, and while I can understand why you ended it where you did, I would have dearly loved to see Hermione's reaction to Harry's essay. Very original idea by the way, I quite like the concept. I rather want to borrow it for a story, though I don't know if I'd actually find a good use for it or now.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Sweet story.
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
"If he transfigured himself into a crumple-horned snorkack, would Luna let him live in the bottom of her garden?"

What a lovely little story! The line I quoted made me laugh out loud, and the ending was exactly right. Well done!
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
it would be cool to see Hermione's reaction to his essay and his to hers.

Cel
gilraenciryatar chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
CQL please... :D
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved this!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Sweet and very nicely done, thank you.
Jess1186 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really liked this. It works as a one shot but I think it would be nice if there was more. That's just my opinion though! Nice work :)
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Cute
happylady chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I know you said it would be a one shot but thought it was great. So could you add a part 2. I would love to read how

Hermione take on it

Until next time

Gloria
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
so roamntic!
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow! someone recced this fic over on F.A. and I can see why! I'm not usually a Pumkin Pie shipper (I think that's the right name) but this has a nice, original flair to it, that could almost convince me to join! Well done!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Good short story and isn't nice to see someone come to such a realization during such a project. Thanks for sharing!
PsykoJinx chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
One of the best things I've ever read! I wish there was a second part to it ;)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was very cute. I liked it a lot.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »