Reviews for His Inspiration
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great story. Rather original idea and fun to read. Thanks for writing!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/27/2010

Excellent fluff!
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
It was a little slow in the beginning, but really his essay was just so cute that I didn't even care. What a fun story to read! I really enjoyed it, and now I can't wait to read some of your other stories. :)
pucklberryftw chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
please please please right a follow up.I know it was a one shot stroy but you should totally righta follow up showing hermiones essay and both of there reactions when they read each others and then they get together or something
Warlordess chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Ah, dammit, why couldn't you write what happened in the Charms class? XD

Well, anyway, this was really good. I loved the part where he was just like - "Oh crap, I'm WHAT? In love with WHO?" XD Fabulous little moment for him there.
AnnaOtaku chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, man! That was so cute! Now I wish I could read what Hermione wrote...
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
David Bowie ? lol. I know the man is bloody brilliant and can work a pair of tights but
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is really funny, and sweet, Harry is so adorable! I only wish we could see Hermione's reaction, or maybe even read what she wrote. Still, I like what you have here anyways, thanks for the story. Cheers.
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
A great story, and your grammar and spelling are a sight nearer than a lot of the other folks on this site (which is a big deal for me). I loved their little interaction in the classroom where Harry was absolutely mortified that the teacher had read his "love essay". Had me chuckling

Wonderful job!

PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
absalutly is there a 2nd part where she reads is or a sequill theres gotta be a sequil or this is just a cliff hangar ending thats so good it not fair :( pless if u can try a send part.

PS brilliant work with the story well written. :)
lorelover chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very nice...Only now I want to know Hermione wrote.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great job! So many people write Harry/Hermione at the expense of Ron, and I like that you didn't do that. And I loved his summary sentence!

Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
lol so frikin CUTE!
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
*giggles like a little girl* That was AWESOME! and oh so sweet! You did an awesome job, I think.

This was my first attempt at reading Harry/Hermione and I will DEFINITELY read some more!

hhrox chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
It's really great. I loved it.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »