Reviews for His Inspiration
Beautiful T Jakson chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
A great story, and your grammar and spelling are a sight nearer than a lot of the other folks on this site (which is a big deal for me). I loved their little interaction in the classroom where Harry was absolutely mortified that the teacher had read his "love essay". Had me chuckling

Wonderful job!

LC
PeterAmaranth09 chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
absalutly brilliant...um is there a 2nd part where she reads is or a sequill theres gotta be a sequil or this is just a cliff hangar ending thats so good it not fair :( pless if u can try a send part.

PS brilliant work with the story well written. :)
lorelover chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very nice...Only now I want to know Hermione wrote.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Great job! So many people write Harry/Hermione at the expense of Ron, and I like that you didn't do that. And I loved his summary sentence!

Rachelme
Cristalake chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
lol so frikin CUTE!
LOTRRanger chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
*giggles like a little girl* That was AWESOME! and oh so sweet! You did an awesome job, I think.

This was my first attempt at reading Harry/Hermione and I will DEFINITELY read some more!

Ranger
hhrox chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
It's really great. I loved it.
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Very cute. Loved it. Haha oh harry
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Haha! I have to say this gave me a good laugh! Its really good and very adorable! :D
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was the sweetest, fluffiest thing I've ever read. I might have a cavity now, but it was totally worth it.

Great job!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I loved it! I love that Harry actually wrote that he was in love with Hermione at the end of the essay. I'd love to see a companion piece with Hermione's essay about Harry.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
lol, that was HILARIOUS! I totally loved it!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
David Bowie! I love the man and will marry him someday! -inhale- Okay back to your fic.

I think the ‘Oh hell, he wrote in bewilderment. I’m in love with Hermione.’ Was the best part. I love that kinda reaction when people realize they’re in love. Very good.
karyn78 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
ROTFLWIFATFGPAAGTLLRPGBAROBAS! DO not ask me what that means! I love your story! I've always wanted to see Harry and Hermione together!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009