Reviews for His Inspiration
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved this!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Sweet and very nicely done, thank you.
Jess1186 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really liked this. It works as a one shot but I think it would be nice if there was more. That's just my opinion though! Nice work :)
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Cute
happylady chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I know you said it would be a one shot but thought it was great. So could you add a part 2. I would love to read how

Hermione take on it

Until next time

Gloria
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
so roamntic!
Cat Feral chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Wow! someone recced this fic over on F.A. and I can see why! I'm not usually a Pumkin Pie shipper (I think that's the right name) but this has a nice, original flair to it, that could almost convince me to join! Well done!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Good short story and isn't nice to see someone come to such a realization during such a project. Thanks for sharing!
PsykoJinx chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
One of the best things I've ever read! I wish there was a second part to it ;)
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was very cute. I liked it a lot.
odainath chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for such a well-written story; there aren't enough on this site.
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
cute and well written.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was amazing. Update soon.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
*chuckle* This is going to get rather interesting when they compare essays and notes and become a couple. I rather imagine the reactions of the others in their year should be "interesting", most especially Ron and the various Slytherins. It could be interesting to see where they go from here, though I suspect the youngest two Weasleys are not going to like it as they move into subordinate relationship positions.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
"She thinks her hair is awful but I like the way it tangles and it’s not as bad as mine so I don’t know what she’s complaining about really." - Hehehe.

"Hermione patted his arm sympathetically, which just made his face burn brighter. Couldn’t class just finish already so that he could go down to the lake and drown himself?" - AW, poor Harry!

"And when Hermione wasn’t bothering him by just existing, it was Professor McGonagall glancing over at him with a twinkle far too reminiscent of Dumbledore’s in her eyes, making him remember that not only had he written the essay, he’d given it to her to read." - Hehehe.

"If he transfigured himself into a crumple-horned snorkack, would Luna let him live in the bottom of her garden?" - Hehehe.

Professor McGonagall called over the noise of hastily packing students, “Mr Potter, a word please.”...Dragging his feet, Harry made his way up to the front of the classroom. “Yes, Professor?” “I don’t usually choose to interfere in these matters, Mr Potter, but you should allow Miss Granger to read your essay.” He couldn’t bring himself to say “Are you mad?” to Professor McGonagall, but his face said it anyway." - Oh dear!
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »