Reviews for His Inspiration
Jaely chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
*giggles* this was a fun story thanks for writing it.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
What a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" moment!

Funny, but in a warm and tingly sense. Good fic; thanksf or posting it.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww, that was sweet, and I enjoyed reading it, even though I don't really think Harry would have written about Hermione like that (even if he was in love with her, I mean).
The Moonspinner chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Lol, a very cute story. And- "If he transfigured himself into a crumple-horned snorkack, would Luna let him live in the bottom of her garden?" Brilliant!

Good work!

perfidiouspink chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That is so adorable. I love it. Well done! Cutest couple.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I like this Harry much better than the one in canon who is always whining about her nagging, but doesn't mind copying her homework instead of doing it himself.

I think Hermione _would_ like that Harry.
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Normally I'd never read something this short, but it was in the author's favorites of an author I'd enjoyed reading. So, I too a chance. I very much liked this, and while I can understand why you ended it where you did, I would have dearly loved to see Hermione's reaction to Harry's essay. Very original idea by the way, I quite like the concept. I rather want to borrow it for a story, though I don't know if I'd actually find a good use for it or now.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Sweet story.
morriganscrow chapter 1 . 4/26/2010

What a lovely little story! The line I quoted made me laugh out loud, and the ending was exactly right. Well done!
Celexs Draconia chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
it would be cool to see Hermione's reaction to his essay and his to hers.

gilraenciryatar chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
CQL please... :D
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved this!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Sweet and very nicely done, thank you.
Jess1186 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I really liked this. It works as a one shot but I think it would be nice if there was more. That's just my opinion though! Nice work :)
221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »