Reviews for His Inspiration
Potterworm chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This was very cute. I liked it a lot.
odainath chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This was absolutely beautiful.

Thank you for such a well-written story; there aren't enough on this site.
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
cute and well written.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was amazing. Update soon.
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
*chuckle* This is going to get rather interesting when they compare essays and notes and become a couple. I rather imagine the reactions of the others in their year should be "interesting", most especially Ron and the various Slytherins. It could be interesting to see where they go from here, though I suspect the youngest two Weasleys are not going to like it as they move into subordinate relationship positions.
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
"She thinks her hair is awful but I like the way it tangles and it’s not as bad as mine so I don’t know what she’s complaining about really." - Hehehe.

"Hermione patted his arm sympathetically, which just made his face burn brighter. Couldn’t class just finish already so that he could go down to the lake and drown himself?" - AW, poor Harry!

"And when Hermione wasn’t bothering him by just existing, it was Professor McGonagall glancing over at him with a twinkle far too reminiscent of Dumbledore’s in her eyes, making him remember that not only had he written the essay, he’d given it to her to read." - Hehehe.

"If he transfigured himself into a crumple-horned snorkack, would Luna let him live in the bottom of her garden?" - Hehehe.

Professor McGonagall called over the noise of hastily packing students, “Mr Potter, a word please.”...Dragging his feet, Harry made his way up to the front of the classroom. “Yes, Professor?” “I don’t usually choose to interfere in these matters, Mr Potter, but you should allow Miss Granger to read your essay.” He couldn’t bring himself to say “Are you mad?” to Professor McGonagall, but his face said it anyway." - Oh dear!
Fangirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loved this! Seriously, one of the BEST one-shots I have ever read! Excellent! :)
Raven3182 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Great story. Rather original idea and fun to read. Thanks for writing!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
LOL!

Excellent fluff!
Tutankhamun chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
It was a little slow in the beginning, but really his essay was just so cute that I didn't even care. What a fun story to read! I really enjoyed it, and now I can't wait to read some of your other stories. :)
pucklberryftw chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
please please please right a follow up.I know it was a one shot stroy but you should totally righta follow up showing hermiones essay and both of there reactions when they read each others and then they get together or something
Warlordess chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Ah, dammit, why couldn't you write what happened in the Charms class? XD

Well, anyway, this was really good. I loved the part where he was just like - "Oh crap, I'm WHAT? In love with WHO?" XD Fabulous little moment for him there.
AnnaOtaku chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, man! That was so cute! Now I wish I could read what Hermione wrote...
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
David Bowie ? lol. I know the man is bloody brilliant and can work a pair of tights but seriously..lol
Ms. Scarlett Evans chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is really funny, and sweet, Harry is so adorable! I only wish we could see Hermione's reaction, or maybe even read what she wrote. Still, I like what you have here anyways, thanks for the story. Cheers.
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »