Reviews for His Inspiration
Viper003 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Loved it! Very sweet.
transportation chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Terrific little story. Harry actually writes like a 14-year-old, which is tricky to pull off.

I think I disagree with the other reviewers - there's no need to give us Hermione's essay, or the conversation in Charms. It's just right the way it is.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
quite enjoyable, to see crusty old Mcgonagall as a matchmaker.

thanks for sharing
djo1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That's a really nice one-shot"! One of the best I read in a while!

Thanks for sharing!
Mionefan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Ah, very fluffy and nice. It would have been nice to see what Hermione wrote as well.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
WAAY to cutiesy. Love it for it is the pinicle of the fluch I'd expect from a second or third year.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very good one shot. I really liked it.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Hlpur chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
It's good, it just needs a short second chapter to tie things up.
Furwing Silverclaw chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
very sweet and somehow just right. now all I want to see is the assignment from Hermiones point of view and maybe their reactions to each others essays.
Alorkin chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aw! Very very sweet. I've had to do some open ended essays, though the were usually on technical topics. I don't think I've ever had to write one that turned out to be so...personal.

Here's to Yenta.

Alorkin
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aww I love them! This is wonderful! I like meddlesome McGonagall!

Great job on this!
InTheSilenceOfTheseWalls chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
You should write a follow up to that... to hear what she wrote or let them come together..

Anyways, I loved it!
Stone2Age chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Brilliant story.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
What a cute ficlet! I like this more mature yet still adorably clueless version of Harry. :) Interesting to see him reflecting so deeply, noticing that he's said some pretty stupid and pretty mean things, recognizing the importance of Hermione's place in his life. What was the inspiration for this ficlet, I wonder? Great work!
Lin7 M12i chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Too. Much. Cuteness.

It's power is overwhelming, and so well-placed that I can't help but feel this is the work of a master.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »