Reviews for His Inspiration
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Very cute. Loved it. Haha oh harry
x.eya.x chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Haha! I have to say this gave me a good laugh! Its really good and very adorable! :D
gphoenix51 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That was the sweetest, fluffiest thing I've ever read. I might have a cavity now, but it was totally worth it.

Great job!
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I loved it! I love that Harry actually wrote that he was in love with Hermione at the end of the essay. I'd love to see a companion piece with Hermione's essay about Harry.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
lol, that was HILARIOUS! I totally loved it!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
David Bowie! I love the man and will marry him someday! -inhale- Okay back to your fic.

I think the ‘Oh hell, he wrote in bewilderment. I’m in love with Hermione.’ Was the best part. I love that kinda reaction when people realize they’re in love. Very good.
karyn78 chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
ROTFLWIFATFGPAAGTLLRPGBAROBAS! DO not ask me what that means! I love your story! I've always wanted to see Harry and Hermione together!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Loved it! Very sweet.
transportation chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Terrific little story. Harry actually writes like a 14-year-old, which is tricky to pull off.

I think I disagree with the other reviewers - there's no need to give us Hermione's essay, or the conversation in Charms. It's just right the way it is.
sparky40sw chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
quite enjoyable, to see crusty old Mcgonagall as a matchmaker.

thanks for sharing
djo1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That's a really nice one-shot"! One of the best I read in a while!

Thanks for sharing!
Mionefan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Ah, very fluffy and nice. It would have been nice to see what Hermione wrote as well.
Tentrees chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
WAAY to cutiesy. Love it for it is the pinicle of the fluch I'd expect from a second or third year.
Sleepygirl68 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very good one shot. I really liked it.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Hlpur chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
It's good, it just needs a short second chapter to tie things up.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »