Reviews for His Inspiration
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Sweet! I was never a fan of the "hermionie is my sister" rot. If you look at their actions (books not movies) they have loved each other from 1st year! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
D'aaaaaaaw!
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Awwww. Yeah, Harmony is the only truly worthwhile serious Harry pairing.
Veritas Lux chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This was great! I loved it! Great Job!
sfjoellen chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I don't usually read short stories, I like the 100k word epics. But this was sweet and fluffy and very nice indeed. thank you for writing it!

try this s/9460095/1/Fall-Back-Slip-Down-Fade

just under 1k words and sharp as a razor, it's one of my favorites.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
A sequel please, this is just too good to be a one time thing. It's perfect and beautiful...
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
adorable story, loved it
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That was so sweet!
gr8rockstarrox chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This was so sweet and amazing! I really loved it! It was well written, too. That, in my opinion, is one of the most important things while writing a fanfic. Cheers!
dispassioneight chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Quite cute. Makes my want to read Hermione's essay though
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This was cute and fluffy...I liked it!

Ron is so annoying and dumb, he'd never be able to get the meaning for anything without someone spelling it out for him.
Username2504 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Hey,
I have to say this is an awesome story. You've probably heard this pretty often but it would be awesome if you could write a continuation for this story. For me it was rather frustrating to learn the story is over without finding out what happens afterwords.
But as I said: Awesome story!
Kepp up the good work
Username2504
QuantumGiggler chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Really cute story :D I loved it.
ThinkingSpeck chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Genuinely heartwarming. Thank you.
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was so good! It made me guffaw and shake my head incredulously. And the sudden realization Harry had! That made me smile in delight. "Oh hell, I'm in love with Hermione." You brought it out in such an amusing way. And the essay, it really was a flood of words and unconscious feelings presented without a second thought.

I loved it! :D