Reviews for His Inspiration
RIP David Bowie
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Loved it
InfiniteDragon chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
A quote of a message I just sent to my sister, along with the link to this fic, as a recommendation:
"It's only 2500 words (and change), but you should TOTALLY read it. Seriously. I lolled so hard and it was awesome, and I cried manly tears of fluffy joy, too. lol
Fluffy tears of rainbow-flavored manly joy* but without that kind of rainbow**"

I would recommend this to any one. H/Hr shippers (though not just, for me) will love it because, well, d'aawww.
Non-H/Hr shippers will be converted, even if only temporarily.
And everyone loves betting-woman McGonogall, even if no bets are mentioned. lol
Neilru2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
... why would you end something so wonderfully interesting there, i would have loved to see where you would have taken it if you had carried on
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
That is the way it was and should have been. Even with the JKR dumped relationships, this makes sense. Can ayone imagine Harry writing that sort of essay about Ginny? Or, for that matter Hermione writing about Ron?

I can't. I have to say, I'd like a second chapter to read what Hermione worte about Harry.

TGM
Shenanigans chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
You know, I have actually done the same thing. I had to write a similar essay and about halfway through I realized I'm in love with my best friend. I didn't write it down like Harry though. :P Great story!
Deathmvp chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Nice one shot here. This could easly become more chapter also.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Sweet! I was never a fan of the "hermionie is my sister" rot. If you look at their actions (books not movies) they have loved each other from 1st year! Nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
D'aaaaaaaw!
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Awwww. Yeah, Harmony is the only truly worthwhile serious Harry pairing.
FromageFondue chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This was great! I loved it! Great Job!
sfjoellen chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I don't usually read short stories, I like the 100k word epics. But this was sweet and fluffy and very nice indeed. thank you for writing it!

try this s/9460095/1/Fall-Back-Slip-Down-Fade

just under 1k words and sharp as a razor, it's one of my favorites.
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
A sequel please, this is just too good to be a one time thing. It's perfect and beautiful...
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014