Reviews for His Inspiration
laughnoutloud495 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Ha. This is really cute and sweet, humorous as well. Thanks for sharing.
RP05 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was brilliant from beginning to end. Loved it.
Silverbellekait chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
You should write a sequel from Hermione's POV for this whole essay. If/when you do, please message me!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh this is so hard... i've been a little disappointed by the text of the essay as i'd have thought that an "almost" 16 year old Harry would write a bit more coherently and not dumb himself down QUITE so much which is at least how the wording seemed to me, very young, very insecure, very tentative, not what is bursting out of your heart when you write about a subject that is really important to you... but i LOVE the idea that he finds out during such a seemingly mundane task what he feels and that he feels this way about Hermione, i like seeing McGonagall encouraging and supporting him and i'm astonished how good it felt that you left the real talk out of the story to make it open ended and a bit vague.
I guess it's the same as with writing make belief letters in fanfictions that's also something that does not come easy and often ends up a bit awkward... and in the end it's the intent which counts and except for the essay the intent has been executed in a recommendable way, so i think inspite of the little bit of bellyaching it is still a heck of a good work and i'll have to love it all _
Hood'sGate chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Great story! Thanks!
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Wow :)))))))))) I SO love it! :D
avidbeader chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. The essay was so very Harry.
Muroshi chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
That was a great fluffy little piece. I would love to read a continuation of it.
Dragon de la Muerte chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Why end it like that? Make a sequel about what Hermione's reaction is. Please? You can even have Harry read Hermione's essay.
noelnoel2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012