Reviews for His Inspiration
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
They're so adorable. I loved this! Haha, Dean wrote about David Bowie, haha. I miss reading H/Hr fanfics like this, glad I found this one, it made me smile.
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Ooh my gosh that was just adorable!
mychakk chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
oh, this little ficlet just made my day, so glad I found it! :)
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Harry decided to do 'a Hermione', seriously? Loved it!
Bill Brinkley chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
What a great short story! Thank you.
Singtoangels1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awwww! This was so sweet!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
good job, though I would like to read Hermione's essay hehehe

thank you!
elizaka chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved it! It was so good!
laughnoutloud495 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Ha. This is really cute and sweet, humorous as well. Thanks for sharing.
RP05 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
This was brilliant from beginning to end. Loved it.
Silverbellekait chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
You should write a sequel from Hermione's POV for this whole essay. If/when you do, please message me!
Runecutter chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Oh this is so hard... i've been a little disappointed by the text of the essay as i'd have thought that an "almost" 16 year old Harry would write a bit more coherently and not dumb himself down QUITE so much which is at least how the wording seemed to me, very young, very insecure, very tentative, not what is bursting out of your heart when you write about a subject that is really important to you... but i LOVE the idea that he finds out during such a seemingly mundane task what he feels and that he feels this way about Hermione, i like seeing McGonagall encouraging and supporting him and i'm astonished how good it felt that you left the real talk out of the story to make it open ended and a bit vague.
I guess it's the same as with writing make belief letters in fanfictions that's also something that does not come easy and often ends up a bit awkward... and in the end it's the intent which counts and except for the essay the intent has been executed in a recommendable way, so i think inspite of the little bit of bellyaching it is still a heck of a good work and i'll have to love it all _
Hood'sGate chapter 1 . 2/6/2013