Reviews for What Partners Do
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
you know it would be interesting to read a story with no kate, she was the catalyst to so many of neals problems :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
very good!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
next time, huh?

can't say that i like kate...

glad that peter seems to understand neal's motivation

wonderful story!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
That was a very interesting story. I loved how Peter was willing to go and help Neal, knowing that he could easily come to regret it if he escaped. Bravo!
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Serenity Starke chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This story was fantastic. I loved it. It was so true to the characters. It could have been an episode. Very well written.
XSunny chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Oh, my goodness, I love this story! It is perfect, every single line. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story - you just made me love WC more! :)
Rainchecker chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Great story, very suspenseful. My only advice would be to split it up a little, maybe make a chapter break each time you have those little 0000000s.
Flora Lis chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Thank you for this story! It had a plausible crime, and I enjoyed seeing Mozzie decide to help Peter since it was best for Neal. I liked it all the way through, and I just loved the ending!
Emr chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
great story...loved it
GermanCandle chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I panicked when I saw the length. (I am supposed to be at work.) But it was so worth it! I agree with the others – I had a problem with Neal taking the gun, but otherwise “you nailed it again as usual”. Compelling. Real page-turner.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Yay! I love seeing how much Peter and Neal really care for each other and are there for each other in this story. True partners! I hate that Kate left Neal, and I hope she gets what she deserves for breaking his heart. Neal would do anything for her and she obviously does not appreciate that one bit. Anyway, great story!
Eliche chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Raelly enjoyed it. Great work.
RogueWhisper chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Love the Peter/Neal interaction. Great Story.
tigerlily0 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Enjoyed this. Nice to see Peter and Neal being partners.