Reviews for the frozen war
Maida chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Just the perfect little fanfic for a beautiful book. Wonderfully written.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
terribly haunting. you wrote this just right.
theimpossiblegirl13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Beautifully poignant :)
Bono Tempest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Beautiful.
underlings chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
oh maaaan. hauntingly beautiful.
Huh.Figures chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Beautiful. One of the best books I have ever read has just been settled wonderfully. When I had finished "The Book Thief" (the first time, I've read it eight times) I felt the story continue beyond the pages. Truly chilling.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I didn't cry. Almost.

I've loved this book for ages but I never wrote anything, ANYTHING about it. I didn't think it was possible to convey the soul of the book. It seemed untouchable. I never even read anything about it here because I knew i wont be able to stand them. After reading your work on fairytail, i tried.

And my opinion stands shattered.

my favourite part -

that kiss, the strangeness of kissing something cold and leathery, all of that remains with her. The instant of dying. Too fast.

Liesel leans against him a little, and he lets himself sink, until they're holding each other up. A man and a girl on heaven's street. It's the first time he's seen it in the daylight.

She isn't bleeding, so she doesn't understand why he's talking to her.

"War is shit." And the doctor, for all his medals and stripes, cannot think of a single thing to say.

how do i tell you how i feel. i honestly can't believe you brought the book all alive in my mind.

i've stopped crying. Almost.

scared sapphire.
aikakone chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Short but really quite lovely. I think Max *would* be curious about what belonged to whom.
Aeronith chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh my god. This was just... wow.
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
This is beautiful. I'm caught between reveling in how hauntingly lovely this is and weeping my heart out.

Thank you for sharing; it's amazing. I would say more, but I've been rendered speechless. Great job.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Amazing. I loved the last lines of the first and last parts especially. But I didn't get the last line of Max's: "And the lights flick on."

This makes me more and more inspired to finish a oneshot of these two. D:
shades of scarlet and gold chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very powerful. Its meaning hit deep.

Very deep.

Kudos to you.
n00b-masta2112 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Powerful. Wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
i loved the simple language you used to write this and it almost seemed that the less that was written, the more it added to the story. very short and (somewhat) sweet.
Fleur du Feu chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
this is very emotional and well written