Reviews for Just So You Know
the burrito chapter 1 . 5/20
Ohmygooooshh hahahaha this was too cute I LOVE IT!
Sam chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Awwwwawwwwwwwwwwwww! Can't believe I haven't read these before! This story is so freakin cute and I love the character combinations! Keep up your amazing writing! :)
Soph and Red Apples chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Cuteness overload! Love this
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Aw, this was really cute!
Jeneva Mehr chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
This story deserves more reviews than it has. Your writing is something that I am completely envious of. You are fabulous at describing the scene and the characters and you have (thank goodness) the skills to use correct grammar and to form a coherent plot line. You are great and I cannot get enough of your stories.
Also, a sequel would be devastatingly wonderful. Just thinking about one makes me squirm in delight!
CherryXWeasel-chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
That is so cute... OMG I love this story!
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Very cute story!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Itachi for the win!
Twilight DeLucca chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I forgot just how cute this fic really is. I'm glad I read it again.
evil-angel-sakura chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This story was soooooo cute!;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
please please pleasssseeee make a sequel one where there older..
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Its SO CUTE! I love it!
Dancing Peony chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
"Un…hey Itachi."

"Just so you know, I'm going to marry her one day," the blond blurted out suddenly, shocking them both with his bold declaration.

-WHAIIII. That was so cuteee :3 I love Deidara so much, it's no even funny

This oneshot of your was, amazing and so kawaii! If there was a sequel, I would totally read it. *Dying* of cuteness overloadddd. Wahhhh. -insert hearts- There is going to be some competition, once they grow up...I wouldn't be able to decide. How 'bout both? ;D

Lovely story; this is definitely going on my favorites
Nyumun chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
anonamus chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
So cute I love it, especially how Deidara and Itachi don't get along, it's cute :)