Reviews for Let Me Be Your Hero
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Eh, I originally hated Shaun, too. But it turns out he has red hair (or so the 'Net says-and the 'Net KNOWS ALL- and I can kinda see it now) and I have some sort of weird gravitation to gingers, so... And I do love a man with some snark in his blood. Sexy accent aside, he grew on me... And as for the ship, that was the first thing I thought when I met Shaun and Bec: "Oh my God, they both apparently live here and there's one bed...Interesting..." So I figured they had some sort of relationship. (Of course, I'm sure Ubisoft didn't think of it that way- OR DID THEY?! ARE THEY TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING?!) This is my ship, and this is an awesome story. I have never heard the song, or even a song by the artist. As a matter of fact, I haven't the slightest idea who that is... But that is a mark of how great a writer you are, that I still love the story, besides not knowing the inspiration. And-ugh, this is embarrassing to say- but Miley Cyrus's "7 Things I Hate About You" always makes me think of Shaun and Rebecca. Just 'cause they have such a strange relationship, bickering and such...I cringe as I write this...Try not to judge me :-) I did say I loved your story, right? :-) ha, loved it, gonna end this unnecassarily long review.
DevilsAngelSaphire chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Very cute, I enjoyed it.
Kaitlyn-101 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Okay, firstly: CAN'T GET SONG OUT OF MY HEAD NOW HAHA

Second: That was awesome! and cute! I really liked it, great work!
Assassin Aisha chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Aw...that was cute. First Rebecca/Shaun fic I've read.
Forgot my password chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love this story!

Could you write more stories with Rebecca/Shaun?

Or a sequel?

Heheheheheheh chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
I loved this :)

Your pretty much the only person who has done a fanfic on Rebecca and Shaun!

I love Rebecca and Shaun together :D

Sometime could you write another fanfic on them?

I love the way you write :)
Sono la Notte chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
DAMN IT NOW IT'S IN MY HEAD.

GAAAAAAAAAAAHH

but good story.

"i will kiss away the pain..." Oh, christ.
SkySwimmer19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really enjoyed the story. i personally dislike Shaun but when he's paired with Rebecca i don't think he's that bad. You are like the only person who has written a Fic about Rebecca and Shaun and i'm glad you did.

CloudGazer15
porkybun chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
The coffee thing is an interesting idea. :3

I really like this. So cute (in some weird sense lol.)

Good job
Crush-Chan17 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This story was really good It was a cute one-shot and I enjoyed reading it (:

I was just like you at first with the whole Shaun thing, I thought he was just a pure ass XD but then I fell in love with him and Rebecca being a couple lol. Now I like him. Lmfao.

And I think you meant the bleeding effect (just a thought on facts lol) :D

Everything was really good about this story besides a few grammar errors, but I have those in my stories too, so no biggy, we all get in a hurry sometimes and make grammar issues or get confused :D

keep up the great work *add to favs*
thewookiemonster chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw, I like this. It's sweet. There is definitely something between the two. I mean they lived together for what, about 7 years alone? At least that's what we are led to believe. You can't tell me nothing happened.

And I loved the bit where Lucy threw something at the door. That got the biggest giggle out of me.
Amondra chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This is cute! I never thought of Shaun and Rebecca, but this is a nice pairing and different from the norm! which makes even nicer to read. I noticed a few Errors, but who am I to talk the one that jumped at me was you used the wrong 2 you used to not two. Other then that this is a nice little diddy. I swear I get most of my idea's from song's! and the end, that was just killer and really romantic, not something you would think of Shaun, but maybe that is what makes it nice?