Reviews for Jumbled Musings
nerac chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
i smiled so big seeing your name in my box, sweetface. 3 i miss you!
Babette12 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Ah, Nic, this was sweet. xoxo!
BittenBee chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Love this - especially how the beginning ties in with the end. How we see that there are things important to him, things that are close to the heart. It's an interesting mixture of longing and happy go lucky.
Bekanz chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
Haha that was cool )
Bekanz chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
hehe very promising ) loved it! he's so sweet about bella!
Bekanz chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
yey for this one continuing! it's so sad but so compelling haha
monomo chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Dude. I did not know you were doing these witfit things! So exciting haha! I can't wait to read more of yours
kikikinz chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
It's cute! I liked it! He was so playful in his thoughts... you do such a great job babe!
kikikinz chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
You're killing me here... seriously! I love ya sweetie!
kikikinz chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
Argh! You do know that's my biggest fear right? That I'll fail my kids and my marriage? I feel for her so much! You did a great job sweetie!
avd chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
Oh I liked what you did there with the little twist when he knew her the whole time. I like twist. There is nothing better than a good plotline that takes an unexpected turn. Unless it's outrageous and ridiculous of course.
avd chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Loving this storyline. Bring on the emo.
Rochelle Allison chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
aw, this one was cute. i like the thought of edward keeping an eye on his girl, taking care of her... as for the others, they're so sad! they really tug at your heart (remind me vaguely of my "alabaster" mini-series, you should give 'em read. there's no nessie in mine but it's nice and emo, ha!)
dazzledtina chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
That was good, sometimes her stubborness borders on stupidity, js. ;)
dazzledtina chapter 7 . 1/11/2010
Yes- please fix him, thrill him with finger touches. You write him so defeated, like he is walking around kicking rocks or something.