Reviews for Ultraman Daxium
can't wait for more!
Z-King chapter 18 . 9/24/2013
More my friend!
Z-King chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Great that your still writing this story! cant wait for more!
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 16 . 10/24/2012
So Zetton-Seijin are the ones behind the scenes. I wonder if we'll see Baltans and Magmas as well. And speaking of future Kaiju:

"King something..." I believe the name is King Joe.
Z-King chapter 16 . 10/22/2012
Ah so you finally have the zettons in it and you going to have king joe in it to perfiect!
Z-King chapter 15 . 9/23/2012
Soo who was the other ultraman that helped Daxium with that monster?
Z-King chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I am likeing your story by the way are since you add Baltan in your story are you going to add other classic ultra monsters like Zetton in it
Kendell chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Nice chapter. I like that you're using monsters from lessor known sereies like Towards the Future and Neos. Keep up the good work!
Kendell chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Arnagarage, nice. Only appeared in Ultraman Neos but really cool monster. I liked the little 'supers just not enough' line, probably refrencing the Ultraman Tiga American dubb's slogan. Anyway, great fight and I liked the way Daxium finished the fight! Great work!
Kendell chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Cool! Gazoto! I love Gazoto! One of my favorite monsters! So I guess this means you'll be using monsters from all continuities? Anyway, great chapter!
Neon Genesis Guyver III chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Very well done. It's always good to see new Ultra fics. I think I may try to continue mine. Anyway, great story. I hope you continue with this.
Kendell chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Great story so far, only problem is that it seems too long to be one chapter, not complaining, but it just was a lot to read at one time. Anyway, great story, nice use of Bemlar, I like your verson.

Would you like to enter this story in my Ultraman: New Generation contest? It fits the criteria, see my profile page for details and PM me if you want to enter. Anyway, I can't wait to read more!
SapphireLibra3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This is GOOD! Finally someone shows me how to do an Ultraman fic. Please keep going.

P.S.: You've inspired me to write my own Ultraman story, so thanks!