Reviews for Valiant
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Very nice. You really captured the movie's tone. I could hear the background music in my head while I read.
Pandaphil383 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I just watched this movie yesterday with my sister, we both loved it! It was much better than I expected, made me wished we'd seen it sooner. Too bad about the lack of stories here, but I guess that's from the lack of knowledge about this awesome movie.
I watched the dub before the sub so it's kind of weird seeing Luo-Lang with another name. But it doesn't detract from anything, and it was interesting seeing things from Fuugo's pov. He really did admire him a lot. And it's funny seeing how he got along with hid other comrades, not so well it seems. Rarou would have been more difficult to write for, couldn't tell much about him to begin with.
My fav chara in the whole was probably Tonimaru. He always looking out for the both of those two, despite all the hardship brought to him he still struggles to continue being with the guardian to both of then.
No-Name's story left me with a sense of tranquility and pensiveness. White uKotaro's makes full of feelz. I hope others will read snd like this too! ::
HopefullyNot chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This fandom seriously needs more love. D:
Thank you for this great story!
Keep up the great work!
DMCNero666X chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
BRILLIANT! it was perfectly in character! :D
Neko-VongolaPrimo chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
The Story WAS epic!

Awesome!

You wrote it totally well! *_*

I loved it! 3
SheWhoWalksInShadows chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved it. Sword of the Stranger is one of my favourite , there is not much fanfiction. So your story was an unexspected and beautiful gift. Thanks.

perhaps you could write more SotS fanfics? Umm...please ?

By the way, what is it with those swordmen called "Nameless"? In Hero we had one too ... (I movie, too.) )
Permilea chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
In one story you double the number of well-written Stranger fics; well done! I enjoyed your charming No Name/Kotaro/Tobimaru vignettes the most. Kotaro's bossy stubbornness, No Name's amused, matter-of-fact acceptance, Tobimaru's care of his humans, and the affection and loyalty among them that underlies it all makes for a delightful read. The Luo-Lang/Feng-Wu introduction was intriguing too. It probably won't receive as much fan attention, even though Feng-Wu's loyalty does invite questions as much as Luo-Lang's past does, so bravo to you for tackling it. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story.
Illegitimi chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Very, very well done, and I was sorry to see that it was a one-shot! I hope that you write more for Sword of the Stranger. I can't believe that more people haven't written for this anime. It was probably my favorite one for the year (next to Shigurui). The only thing that I was disappointed about were their choices for the English voice actors. Not the best, but certainly not the worst. It wold have been hard to compare to the original voice actors though.

But back to your fic! An incredible job, and i am sorry to se that no one else has reviewed or read it. Please think about maybe writing a multi-chapter? And if so- be sure to PM me!