Reviews for A Christmas Card to Charlie
Vintage'Classic chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Okay so I know I've already reviewed - i hope - but I have to write another one just to tell you how much i adore this story! I think you've got a very similar style to JK Rowling herself and you really portray the relationship between Bill and Charlie (and subtly between Bill and the rest of his family) amazingly. I was re-reading this story again and it was just as good if not better than it was the first time I read it!

love Laceylane
smc1214 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love Weasley brothers! it's cool to hear background stories about everyone, so great and sad as well. Great job!
Imirasa chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
i absolutely adore this insight into bill's thoughts during the duration of deathly hallows. You've got him completely in character, by the way. You're so talented!

rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Lovely fic, nice insight into Bill, and Ron's stay at Shell Cottage. It's very sad to read, especially considering what happens near the end of DH.
StarKid McFly chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow, this is brilliant! :)
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
This was awesome! I really wondered what Bill thought about all that! Oh so great!
Ninja Lemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Interesting and very funny! Good job!
dork-with-glasses chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I love this story. It's well written, perfectly in-character and captures the reality of the situation beautifully. It truly is brilliant writing, I love it!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
l love this. It's angst and humor and love all in one.
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
It's been a while since I read a story of yours, and now that I read this I don't know why! Because this one was just great, and as I'm currently re-reading DH it was even better. Well, it was also definitely sad, esp. the last part about the family making it out of the war in one piece. (Can you imagine just how much I'm scared of the part of Fred's death now that I'm reading the book? Don't wanna break down in tears while I'm at uni LOL)

Gonna have a look around and see if there's more stories to read!
eagermeager chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Nice Portrayal there...Really like how you show the easy companionship of Bill/Charlie.

Sides that, I can totally relate. There never seems to be a shortage of worry when it comes to younger brothers...
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Both incredibly fascinating and astonishingly well done, in my opinion.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
If Jo ever decides to write a spin-off of the HP series that focuses on the Weasleys, she really ought to consult you first. The life you've brought to them is nothing short of extraordinary. Having read most of your body of work, it's very difficult to separate this from the rest, but I'll tell you it blends in seamlessly.

Brilliant as always, my dear, and a joy to read.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is beautiful, and so in character. IT felt very real.