Reviews for The Only Game In Town
Twinchy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
That was great!

"The Apocalypse bearing down on them all was hardly something to set the mood for Thanksgiving, but between those boys? Every damn day they were both breathing was something to be thankful for." LOL, how very fitting from Bobby's POV.

Well done. Loved the right-on-time angel rescue and the celebration at Bobby's in the end.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Loved this.

Loved the drama.

Loved Castiel saving the day - and the text message stuff was INCREDIBLE. Got me right in the heart.

And the image of four of my favorite guys just enjoying Thanksgiving together - Made. Of. Ultra. WIN.

I just hope Castiel got some pie before Dean scarfed it all.

You are just wicked awesome.
all done chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I like that... Cas has his proof and Sam had his prayers answered! Dean has food! Bobby has his boys for one more day - alive and together.

Great job!
SPNsilver chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I liked this - always enjoy a bit of Hurt!Dean (oh, that sounds SO wrong!). I liked the parallel with Castiel's father texting coordinates. And I liked that Cas feels that Sam, Dean & Bobby are his family now.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Great story. :)

We all need some hurt Dean from time to time so thanks for that story. :)

I also love the little mystery in the end.
Pallina chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
You seriously have NO idea how excited I was to see this in my Inbox this morning *grins*. I love this! Totally in character - love h/c with these boys, you write them so well! Love Bobby cooking up a storm (was he wearing an apron? Cos I totally saw that in my head LOL!) and I think you already know how much I love the way you write Cas :) Just the perfect start to my weekend! And I love the way that a conversation with a friend can kick off something like this...true genius :D *HUGS*
rog457 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Great story. Horrible to think that someones life depends on your winning games of solitaire, what a sick and twisted mind you have ( and I mean that in only the best way) LOL.

I could just picture God with his iphone texting away.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aw, good job on this! Nice little bit of h/c while we're on hellatus!

So Castiel's father is texting coordinates just like John did. Huh! Very cool. :)
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
This was intense and beautiful all at the same time. I love whump dean, I really do.

Also, Cas is my second favorite character on that show so seeing him and the way you wrote his beliefs of his new family was wonderfully done.

Oh and mama bobby going all out on cooking. Loved that

I can't wait to read more of your stuff.

Oh, and hehe - somebody really doesn't like Twilight, eh lol.

Happy future writing