Reviews for Sport Versus Game
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was hilarious. I loved their banter (which you wrote perfectly in character, by the way). Also, the last few sentences were absolute comic perfection. :-)
WhisperingLeaves chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Haha I liked this one! Sorry you are receiving a bunch of realy late reviews, I just now found your plethora of stories!

I think that it is very telling that Brennan brings up sex a lot. I also think it's very telling that Booth is skittish about it. I wish Bones would pick up on the fact that he thinks of her when she mentions those topics, no wonder he is uncomfortable.

I cannot wait until Brennan isn't clueless anymore. haha.
here-not-there chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
heehee! i loved the ending of your story. Bones bringing up sex and Booth desperately trying to diverse her away from the topic.

“A sport consists of sweat, the possibility of injury, and a winner and a loser. And since there’s two winners and no losers in sex, sex can not be considered a sport. Now can we please move on to something else?”

i was amused at the way the two debated on what was a sport and what wasn't in the show, but i think your definition is wayy better! :D

good work, like always!

looking forward to many many more of your works!

daphne
csiAngel chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Ha ha! This is fantastic. You perfectly captured how flustered Booth gets when Bones mentions sex :-) I enjoyed this muchly. Thanks you :-) xx
vacruz2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Brilliant! Hahahahaha

Loved the change in subject! You can write so in character, I love it!
blondieland chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I thought I had already reviewed this, I must have forgot lol

Just wanted to say that this is so in character that I actually felt I was reading a script from the show. Really, really good!

I've recently joined the Bones fandom, so I'll go read the rest of your fics, hope you don't mind me reviewing older fics :)

Keep it up!

-blondieland.
JesskaLovesYou chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I just wanted to say cute story. This seemed like an actual conversation on the show.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
haha, this is PERFECT! :D from brennan declaring him winner just to get food to the "you nad hank said i should be on a game show" to boris the sweaty chess player LOL LOL and then her bringing up sex. of course. and booth's comment about "two winners" in sex? *SWOON*!

great work! and love the change of subject haha.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
LOL I love this. And yes, she does bring up sex A LOT. And he is always uncomfortable. So I thought this was a very believable scene. I love “You can switch just like that?” She can, it's hilarious.

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but I thought that Brennan had a huge change of opinion on what is or is not a sport. I recall her saying in The Superhero in the Alley that bowling was not a sport because there was no physical benefit. Now it seems like she's saying the opposite. I don't know, maybe there was an inconsistency with the writers? It bothered me though. Because I wouldn't say that there is a physical benefit to gaming, or chess. So I actually agree with Booth for once (normally I agree with her). No physical benefit, not a sport, since a sport is defined as an athletic activity. And "athletics" is defined as "Activities, such as sports, exercises, and games, that require physical skill and stamina." So a sport must require physical skill and stamina.

Anyway, sorry for the tangent! I liked your story very much. It was cute and still fit the characters very well. ]
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
HA! A great tag!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I love it! I can totally see them having this discussion. Great one shot!
dano010 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wow! loved it.
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
haha classic bones and booth i loved that episode and i love this fic even more great work

xoxo crazy hot

ur no.1 fan
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Sorry if the review doesn't turn out right... I'm typing from my wii.

Anyway, this was a great one. I liked the humor! Ironic that the topic of 'is this a sport or not' came up in the episode, because there have been numerous arguments in my class about it, especially cheerleading. But sex... nope, never occurred to me.

But I'm ranting. Once again, great job, and can't wait for the next!