Reviews for How To Relate
Gone from being about tony which is why i clicked on this to probably turning in to bring about the oc now great such fun...NOT
Guest chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
Just reading...This is a good story and very well written. I believe you have captured Tony better than a lot of writers. I could see it all in my mind's eye. Well done.
Skimball4 chapter 21 . 9/7/2015
Oh, my heck! What's with scaring the crud out of me with the beginning of this chapter?! Think that you should be handing out complimentary hear defibrillators to all of your readers.:)
Skimball4 chapter 20 . 9/7/2015
You are too evil with all of these cliffhangers!
Hells Bells chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Loved this haven't written anything else for a while please don't stop your wasting such a talent.
M. Louise E chapter 30 . 11/29/2014
Awesome wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. :D
Saissa chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
McGee smiled at a point behind Tony's head. "Hello, Director."
Tony's eyes widened in horror and he slowly turned.
No one was there.
McGee and Ziva both cracked up as he turned back around.
"You should have seen your face, Tony." Ziva laughed.

It's not often McGee can play a prank on Tony - but this was a good one!
Audie the Gothic Alchemist chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
Really amazing fanfiction! This is by far one of the best NCIS fanfictions I've ever read!
pyro-briar chapter 30 . 9/24/2011
Absolutely amazing story! Its 5:20 am here...and I haven't been able to stop reading with little thought for sleep or food or other necessary things for life. Loved the fluidity of the conversations. In my slightly sleep addled brain, I even had the voices of the characters speaking their lines. Im pretty sure my housemates think Im crazy cause of the random laughing coming from my room. Oh well. Totes worth it! Hope you keep writing, and cant wait for your next long NCIS fic!

~Pyro
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 21 . 8/13/2011
YES, you did! Eviiiiiiiil. Hmph.
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 20 . 8/13/2011
The resuscitation scene was so realistic! How shall I say it? I...I'm awed. Really. *_*

I might need to write a ermmm...medical scene(?) following the character getting shot...any idea where I can read it up so that I can make it more realistic? Any recs?

Sorry for the side-tracking...your writer is totally AWESOME.
fighttowin1 chapter 30 . 4/12/2011
Lovely chapter! Perfect set up for the next story. I haven't checked yet to see if you have written/posted it yet, but I'm definetly going to be excited to read it whenever I get the chance!

Oh..and I agree...you would make an excellent screen writer! Hopefully that line of study is going well for you.

Thank you for this well written story!
fighttowin1 chapter 29 . 4/12/2011
Favorite part of this chapter: "I'd answer that carefully, Tony," McGee chimed in as he and Ziva walked over from her desk to join them. "She came in freakishly early to do this." Tony gently tugged one of Abby's pigtails. "I love it, Abbs," he told her sincerely.

Very nicely done!

Okay...so the story as a whole...wonderfully written, fun movie trivia & references, excellent character characterizations, nice plot line, the chapters flowed easily, nice whumpage, good suspense with nice cliffies...very well done!

Thank you for the story!
fighttowin1 chapter 28 . 4/11/2011
Ahh...Yes!...they've 'made up'...yea!

Simply delightful story...very easy to read...and read...and read...I'm having to force myself to stop long enough to review...and get other things done in real life that need to be done. heehee...

Thank you for the story!
fighttowin1 chapter 25 . 4/11/2011
I knew that Ziva would 'get it'. The scene with Ziva arriving at Ali's place, and then the confrontation between the two of them is my favorite part of this chapter...very nicely written!