Reviews for Alphabet Soup
silverhelix428 chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Whoa. Intense, and you're right, DEFINITELY not humor. But I like it. C/G is a really cute ship and I'm really in support of it, but this was an angle I hadn't even CONSIDERED...
alwaysgrey chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
lmao funny as
nothingbetter2do chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
9?
Lara-Van chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Oh dear GOD...

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Peter giving somebody the Puppy Dog Face could achieve just about ANYTHING. End nuclear war... make House cry... have ANYONE of either sex groveling at his feet... Because let's face it, the world is a sucker for big brown eyes.
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Holy crap! That is amazing.

Sad thing? I can totally see these guys playing WOW.

And I can also see Molly pwning massively. She's destined to be one of those "sneak attack geek girls." As in, she looks really pretty and normal and stuff, and then when all the guys laugh at her and are "what do you know, woman?" she goes and whips out her encyclopedic knowledge of Star Trek or WOW or whatever.

Aw, dammit! Now I have to write a fic about Molly instead of updating my Mer/Nathan fic. Oh well. Inspiration is always good. Post a new chapter soon?
Wermo chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Certainly AU but monstrously funny! It would be even funnier if I played WOW! I realise Molly's char is at max level, but I have friends with multiple chars at max level (though they have no life!) but consider that her boyf is a technopath, wouldn't it be real easy to get the best gear and get her to level 80?

In that case, should they really be blubbering at the sight of her char?