Reviews for The Aeon
blackkyu chapter 7 . 4/15
Gah! So depressing! Why can't I stop reading! Minato, whyyyyyyy?!
Nanoko-chan chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
omg love it so much, the story IS SO good, i really hope you'll continue, because it was so original ! Like i just read everything this night ! And I love where this IS going ! Thanks for the fic !
Guest chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Continue
chainreaper chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
"I think he ran to get reinforcements."

Oh really? Well, he should get Namatame, Mitsuo, and Adachi! :D

Namatame should still have his persona like Adachi, and if Souji can get Mitsuo to accept himself, he'll have another persona user!

How's that's for back up? :P

...What if he gets all of his S.L. to get a persona as well? Can you imagine, Fox (Hermit Link) taking down shadows like Kono! xD Or Shuu (Tower Link) defeating them with his math skills. :P

...Ok, these ideas suck. -_- But the first one might help!
rEpose chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Wow, this is amazing... I just read The World, The Death, and The Aeon all the way through in one sitting, and I am speechless. Your characters are spot on, your plot progressed smoothly, your scenes were properly emotional... I found myself between smiling and tearing up and grimacing in anger more than I can count. I really, really hope you come back and finish the series, because I don't think I'll be able to live without an ending, haha!
Cantella chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Just got up to date! This trilogy is really, really good! Why aren't there more reviews!

I've never gotten into the Wild Card pairing, but now that I've read this I'm completely in love with them! Their relationship is cute and sweet, and at the same time realistic. All the characters are very in character and it's very easy to picture every situation in my head.

Definitely hoping to see more from you!
Lazy Meiosis chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
Agh D: 3 This is just getting better and better and I'm eagerly awaiting the last (three?) chapters.

Hm... The possibility of Souji helping Adachi is wild- it seems like not a lot of people would dare tread on that possibility as he's the "Big Bad" and all, but you're just making this more and more interesting.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

.Wrong
JVCA chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
And the plot thickens... This is something that's very small, but bugs me a lot - you have it written at the start that "Zipping up the jacket I’ve stolen from Yukiko,". IDK if this is referring to her cardi that she usually wears, but that's a button up - regardless, even if it's referring to a difference jacket, you later refer to it as "I fiddle with the buttons on my jacket," - so you need to decide if it's a zipper jacket or a button up. n_n;
Hareru1995 chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Man this story is totally awesome. I never expected Teddie to say something like THAT. I mean, that's TEDDIE we're talking about! *sigh* Oh well, sometimes even Teddie is pretty smart, huh. I've got nothing against it, though. P
Rose chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Aww I wanted Souji to become Nyx but yeah IS Aegis strong enough for this? isn't the Goddess Izanami part of Souji also? (I think I might be wrong on that) so well any of the hero's turn evil? But yeah poor Teddie But yeah good work on this one!.
JVCA chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
As always, I can't wait for the next chapter. I felt really sad at the end there with Teddie... :(
Thy True Self chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
You are amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I must admit chapter 3 had me teary eyed. OMN. (Oh My Nyx, because God is overused.)

Anyway. Will they have to climb up Tartarus and it's only Nyx-knows-number of floors again? Or will the Nyx Cult try to stop them? Will Souji and Yukari come to their senses? Grr... I have so many questions!

I'm somewhat hoping that Aigis will come back. After all... this is the "Aeon".

Amazing Job.
HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Very interesting so far and it feels real(The bonds really show as they break apart and walk away of fear and selfishness).

For some reason I feel this story is gonna end bad.
apollo-gize chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Ek 3 Last part of the series, I'll be sad when it's done.

Through it all you've made an amazing, believable crossover using important aspects of both games and it's VERY exciting to read.

Interesting little twist you've made by having Akihiko lose his persona, by the way.

Please continue to write wonderfully, I'm eagerly awaiting the next part.
Hareru1995 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Woot ryoji's the MC in here. I love your story. It's awesome and very well written. and I love ryoji 3 lol