Reviews for My Uncle Benjamin
Calista Mason chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
i would love to read the end please
steffenyp chapter 20 . 7/3/2014
Just finished reading this story and loved it. Did you ever write a sequel to this story and if so, what is it called?
Loves Jack chapter 20 . 6/26/2014
I so totally loved this story! I love Uncle Benjamin! what a wonderful character! I like the way he gives Gibbs the "glare" when he has naughty thoughts-still a protective Uncle. It was so cute the way they had to sneak around like a couple of teenagers-Jackson busting Gibbs was classic! Would have been funny for him to bust them in Gibbs' old room too! I hope you are planning to give us a sequel, afterall, we never got to see Ziva tell him the news! Thanks again for a great story.
Loves Jack chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Omg, this was such a funny chapter! First Gibbs gets caught by Uncle Ben with a hickey (although you could have made Gibbs squirm a bit and then Jackson catches him literally with his pants down! Ha Ha! Too funny!
WorldTravelGirl chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
I loved this story! Did you write the next part and I missed it? I love Uncle Benjamin...he is so awesome!
jagmom528 chapter 20 . 9/27/2013
I know this story is finished but I think you could totally write a sequel. I loved this story and I want to thank you for writing what the readers like even though the writers of the show do not tend to agree with us Zibbs fans!
mmkbrook chapter 20 . 10/19/2012
Guess Jethro asking Ziva to marry her, and Ziva telling him she is pregnant will be in a sequel?
mmkbrook chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
Looks like there maybe a Ziblette.
mmkbrook chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Really excellent story. It is a wonder how Ziva survived.
mmkbrook chapter 15 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter, but don't understand Ziva. If Jenny did something stupid that she regrets she should have said something to Jethro. Ziva should not "give-up" Jethro because all of a sudden Jenny says she loves Jethro. At the first opportunity of a better job she would drop Jethro again.
mmkbrook chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
Am I wrong. Thought Jenny left Jethro and that was the reason for rule 12. The Jethro boat left the harbour. Why would Jenny think she has another chance with Gibbs.
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
What kind of brains does Jenny have. She was the one that left Jethro, and now that he is with Ziva she wants to go back.

Love the texting.
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
It must be devastating to believe that your father had your mother murdered. Don't think Eli did it himself; think he feels he is like King David when he had Uriah (the Hittite) killed so that he could have Bathsheba. Always wondered if Eli's feelings towards Ziva was incestuous.
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Didn't like how Abby interrogated Ziva. Either she had a relationshio with Gibbs and wanted to compare notes, or she is so sexually frustrated, that she wanted to be living vicariously through Ziva. Don't think Abby's curiosity is very healthy and is more voyuerism than just talking to a girlfriend.
mmkbrook chapter 8 . 10/19/2012
How Abby acted is why I don't like how her character is written on the show. She acts like a spoiled child that the whole world has to revolve around. You did an excellent job in how you depicted her.