Reviews for A Drow Child's Book of Fairy Stories
Lendary chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
I never really got the moral here either.
LadyofShadow chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I've seen this fanfiction many times but I never actually read it till now. Bony-White is a cute story! I'm liking this fintion so far. I will read more.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/26/2012
That was really well done. You included some lesser known tales and still kept the basic points of the story. Also, they really reflect drow ideals.

Good on you!
wanda von dunayev chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
I adore every single one of these stories, truly, though the twists in 'Ashboy', 'The Princeling and the Pebble' and 'The Matron's New Clothes' made me grin the most. Perfectly charming-and so perfectly, totally, completely drow. Yes, I really do think this is what their stories would be like. Thank you!
Coollizard chapter 15 . 10/9/2011
Excellent as always! You're storytelling really is enthralling; it has the distinct flavor of folk tales and oral traditions, despite being very much its own thing.

One small correction: "Now the Spider Goddess new the moment her Book had been touched," should be "Now the Spider Goddess knew the moment her Book had been touched."

These drowified stories always make great reads; I'll be eagerly awaiting your next installment!

_
Lady Annikaa chapter 15 . 10/6/2011
Once again I'm truly amazed at your adaptations! :)
Sgt. Sporky chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
Hiya! Rilwen, it's been way too long.

This is one instance where I agree with the Spider Queen. Anyone stupid enough to frig around with divine power like that deserves such a fate.

Update very soon! Ooh, do an adaptation of Little Red Riding Hood, or The Three Little Pigs. Those should be easy to twist.
Darknight Squire chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
Oh boy, this is good. Keep 'em coming?

Next, why not try a variation of Mother Holle, or the Robber Bridegroom-possibly with a gender reversal, or make the Bridegroom's counterpart an Ithilid.
Zireael07 chapter 15 . 10/3/2011
Another one! Awesome! Brilliant! Love it!
Adurna chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
I love these stories so much! Please write more!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
i love those manipulative sadistic dark elves so much
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
you know what, she totally is, crazy spider goddess. oh well, she is one of my favourites, GO CHAOS!
AvatarSatsuki chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
These were extremely creative ways to spin old tales. I loved all of them. I found Brother and Sister to even be a bit touching... As much as it can be for what it was. Very nice work.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 9 . 1/9/2011
I laughed way too hard at this one. I doubt I'll ever be able to open either Aesop or the Brothers Grimm without thinking of these... and laughing more.

Concise, clean, and well, yeah, drow.
Coollizard chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
A very drow-ish Christmas indeed! Excellent writing as always, and a great original tale _