Reviews for While the Cat's Away
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I found this, I went to Archive of Our Own to read, and I have to say... wow. It was super, super hot, and I was also laughing at times. It was that AWESOME!
skele-gro chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I LOVE IT
DemonessRaven chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Okey, that was good

But I couldn't help but ask during the whole thing what would Fury be thinking during all that stuff for he was listening to that chat over the phone xD

Anyway, good one!

Demoness Raven
Doks chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
XD I liked it! When I read that chapter I thought about something like that. And just the next chapter was a very very beautiful royai scene *_*

You write very well too. I'll search more things written by you now \o
D chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Phone sex got me real horny.

A grade

:D
ChOFee chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That was like on of the awesomest things I've ever read... HOT.
rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
beautiful. i never though i would like a story with phone sex in it. lol. oh well. i guess theres a new time for everything. _

i like the way you made the men in the office think that there was aonther woman on the phone and let the ending draw into it form the characters pov. it was a nic creative toutch. i cnat wait to read more of your work! i do hope that oyu like this couple! id love to read more of it!

~soulless~
khaweye chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
i liked it :)

i would never imagine that all this happened while they were on the phone, very creative and funny...!

thanks for sharing ;]
ArtisticRelevance chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
ahaha awsome! i had to go read ch 37 just to see what was really goin on. lol they probably do this all the time
Lyny Angell chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Dear S J,

Read this a while back over at LJ... Loved it there and love it here, too. It's positively fantastic. I love how real they are together, espcially considering what happens with them directly following this part of the manga storyline. In fact, I can see this as a starting chapter to an entire Royai chapter fic in a way... not pushing you, just commenting ) Anyways, the point is that it's wonderful and I LOVE it. Thanks for sharing!

Love from

Lyny Angell
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
OMG! O.O

hahahaha

I found that to be kinda funny! XDD And sexy too xD
Lady Babsy Angel chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
one question. Where is Fuerey? i tought he was hooked on that line too