Reviews for Aggressive Negotiations
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I wish the episode went like this.
I can't pick a favourite line
good job, keep it up
dee chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I loved the story especially the ending it made me laugh... thanks:)
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Yeah! Shoulda, coulda, woulda , ya know? Miss Jenny a lot and you make me miss her more!
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Loved it. This was one of my favorite eppys. Jenny would've been a great mom and I hate that they killed her.

On a lighter note, you completely captured that entire scene flawlessly. I knew there was an underlying meaning there but you brought it to light. great job my love.
JibbsGal1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was awesome! And so what should have happened on the show! LOVED IT!
Skite chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
So bittersweet and perfect!

Any chance of a sequel? I'd so love to see one (preferably AU of JD)!

-Skite-
jibbsfan101 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
that was so good! i love it... it was a great mixture of sadness and happiness and everything else

keep it up
liz chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
hahahahahah i loved the end
Lizz chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Lol o love the ending
Acelinn chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I have been meaning to review this one for ages and ages, too. I absolutely love your dissection of this pivotal scene- I was always bitterly disappointed that she didn't catch him before he left and I love how you took what they said in the scene, added their thoughts and then what happened next, including the smut, which was great.

It's a great change from your other lighthearted oneshots-don't get me wrong, I adore them, but I love that hint of angst and the foreshadowing that you've hid in this one in regards to her illness and their uncertainty and Practicality with a capital P.

I think this is fabulous, hence the favourite. And, I just have to say, thanks for the happy ending. :D I appreciate the angst, but it always has to have a happy ending!

Acelinn.
Thelmastrong chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
oh my god ! It was so sweet. Jen would not have let him leave this night...and I hate him for leaving lol ! I REALLY love what you write & how you write it, it's totally in character & so...beautiful !

good work !
laurabrownX chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Everytime I read one of your stories, I have to mute the television so I can focus on what is being said, otherwise I know I'll miss out on a great story. This was no exception - which probably annoyed my mum; she was in the middle of watching the ghost whisperer. It was funny, it was gorgeously written (as everything by you is!) and it was so jibbs-y. i must've squealed at least ten times during that.

i like how you wrote the scene from Lost and Found, and how you analysed what they were saying, comparing it to what they were thinking - it was very well done.

On top of that, I adored the smut, and the "Jenny wanted him; Jenny got him" ... like he was complaining! Haha.

It was sad, being tainted with the reminder that Jenny is ill, but it still kept it within canon, which was really important.

The end was fantastic - so hilarious!

And I agree with both of you - if I had been in Jenny's position, I would NEVER have let him walk out that door. Not after everything that had passed between us.

xx
tvjunkie chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh, so much to love in this. She didn't let him go, and he stayed. It makes me smile to think of them having had a bit of happiness together before it ended again.

I understood Jethro holding back, but when he gave in... oh, my. They just fit.

And ha! I loved Tony realizing he had been right.

Loved this.