Reviews for Torchwood 5
williewildcat chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Oh I would LOVE to see that! Ianto & Cas! Now there's a sexy image ;)
hotflower901 chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
Let me guess. Jack. You had better save Ianto's ass. And I mean that literally
williewildcat chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
DAMN! Crowley is such a pain in the ass! Can someone please exorcise his ass back to HELL!?
williewildcat chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
That's it! Crowley needs his ass kicked!
julschristine975 chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Thanks for the great chapter.
williewildcat chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Oh crap! Crowley being involved is NEVER good! He is such a pain in the freaking ass!
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
This will push Sam to act but will it be enough to save Ianto? Hey kiddo i hope that all is well with you. I am having an interesting summer my 4 year niece is staying with me. Thank the goddess for daycare.
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Why does everyone break Ianto's heart?
julschristine975 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm enjoying this series. Thanks.
williewildcat chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
Whoever is doing this to Sam must DIIIIIIEEEEEEEE
Kylee chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Don't leave us w/ such a cliff hanger! Please! Ive checked out some of ur other stories and seriously please update! Everything has such a cliff hanger. I love your writing! Dont stop! Please update.
Alsc Petrelli Winchester Stark chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
*gaps* Oh my gosh, Cliffhanger! Please update this! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
man this is intense! poor ianto! he just can't get a break in the relationship department huh? I've had a blast reading these amazing fics so far and i really hope that you update and post something soon. this one especially since i see that you haven't updated it in a while. don't forget about it! these supernatural and torchwood crossovers are my favorites of yours even thou i've never seen supernatural. i really will have to see the show now. Good night/morning/afternoon!
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
Dry Sam out. Then let Ianto figure out how to fix them...
Angel-eyes56 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Oh I love Dean taking care of Ianto. I wonder what is going to happen now that they have gotten Sam back but have to deal with his addiction to demon blood.