Reviews for Stating the Obvious
The only time you didn't say the end it stopped! I genuinely enjoyed this story and wish it had continued. I am just at the beginning of season 6 now and I hate the casual dismissiveness Castiel has for Sam. Yes, Sam did bad. But he didn't choose to be given demon blood as a baby (erm...he did choose to continue, I know, bad thing) and he didn't choose to be Lucifer's vessel. He was so excited for angels and yeah they were mostly terrible but it crushes me that Castiel simply doesn't seem to like Sam. So THIS story was helpful. Endearing
pmad chapter 4 . 4/2
Sometimes when I get bored of repetitive Fanfiction I reread one of your stories and every time I find them extremely powerful and poetic. You are very true to the characters and write beautifully. Thank you.
this is amazing! plz update!
dg.sangita chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This fic was absolutely priceless. Just loved it. So many feels, so many emotions. Through this fic you have been able to show Dean and Sam's love for each other even though they were fighting. Loved it...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2017
Update?
Latch Is Who I Am chapter 4 . 7/4/2017
I know it's been years since you've continued this, but at the end of the chapter, it does say "next chapter underway". If you ever get the chance, this would be an amazing story to continue. I love it! It's one of my favorites. Thank you for writing this story and all of your other stories. They are awesome!
A kid from MI chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
Your writing is great, may I just say. Im also kind of overjoyed to know someone else is aware that Cross Village exists. I've spent so many summers there, a lot of great memories. Your writing style is really fluent and articulate, I like how you portray the characters in your own words and ideas. They're really nice. And honestly? Spn needs a few episodes of just brother stuff like this, y'know? Anyways no clue if you even still use this account or will read this, but I wanted to leave this as a little note of gratitude and a thanks for the reminder of memories
NoilyPrat chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
OK, gotta ask - I knew about Dean making the deal for Sam on Sam's birthday. Also knew, since it was a one year deal - that Dean would die on Sam's birthday.

Had NO IDEA that Mary had made HER deal on Sam's birthday; nor that Lucifer was released on Sam's birthday. Where do you get your information from?
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
So, I didn't realize there was only one short chapter left to read. They're ridiculously adorable sick. I kinda wish Cas would take care of them, lol, but I don't know if he knows how, haha, even if they'd let him. Obviously I had to read it. Now I'm following and going to bed.
-SQ
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 3 . 6/5/2016
Wow, I'm really liking this. It's a sickfic, which I love, but it's also more than that. And I like the Cas & Sam bonding, tho I hope to see more of Cas & Dean interacting as well. I can't read more tonight, though, I must sleep.
-SQ
Guest chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
Dear Clair,

If I have to ever single out one story of yours which is my favourite - it's this ... I love it and always come back to it because it's so Sam and Dean
It's not right to ask of you now but I always wonder if ever you shall grace us "next chapter underway" - one day perhaps ?
Always know - your stories are read and reread so often they are favorites on our browser ... That's this difference you made in our daily day!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
I love this story.
Idreamofivan chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
This was very cute, I like the way you used Cass to do an in-depth analysis of the brothers. Though the next chapter underway is taking literally years :)
Idreamofivan chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
I love this, I love how you put all these perspectives. Poor Sam, he feels so bad! It pisses me off how everybody blames Sam but nobody blames Cass or Dean, in the end, Dean broke the first seal by torturing a soul in hell. Sam just killed the demon everybody wanted to kill. Granted, the methods were not the best, but he was sacrificing himself for the greater good, or so he thought.
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
The writing is awesome. I love all these little details and phrases, it is just superb without being overly dramatic, which I usually can't stand because it is totally out of character.