Reviews for Stating the Obvious
Mendai Decovrii chapter 3 . 1/30
This is incredibly profound. Not just in exploring the characters, but in exploring the whole situation with finding God, and the apocalypse and everything. You really used Sam's and Cas' voices in a great way to draw your picture. I don't know what this chapter looked like before, but whatever you did to it, its amazing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
Good story!
Scarlett7 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
I am so delighted that you wrote this amazing story. There are so many little things you have brought to light that I never gave much thought to but should have. Somehow I always seem to pick up two favorite lines in each chapter. Here are the ones from this one:
"I had been presented with a certain perspective on your brother from the outset of my mission, that did, I admit, lend a certain amount of prejudice to my initial and somewhat ongoing impression of him as we -."
and:
"Taking care of each other, protecting each other - it's a privilege. It's a right. Winner wins the right to watch out for the other one."
Scarlett7 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
And again: "I have no idea what love means in Heaven anymore, but here, in this family, when you love somebody, you love them even when they hate you. Even when you hate them. Nothing changes that." as well as: "Dean Winchester is so strong, he can only be completely vulnerable in the presence of the only man strong enough to be vulnerable in his presence." You are so insightful. These little sentences just took my breath away. I have convinced myself that you may possibly be Eric Kripke because I can't imagine anyone else knowing these things and being able to put them into writing.
Scarlett7 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Blown away. This line: "I began to see how easily the battle of Armageddon could have been avoided if the Winchester brothers had been allowed to protect each other instead of being goaded into battling each other." and this one: "...their bond is so strong that it took the machinations of heaven and hell to even put a tear in it". It's something I think I knew in the back of my mind when watching them, but seeing it in writing just woke me up to the idea. Thanks for writing this. Just fantastic- I don't even know what else to say.
sheila.jordan.3348 chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Great story, I loved it.
K-Marie-M chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
I be interested at seeing the next chapter?
joyfullyme16 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I really love this story. The way you expressed the characters is very detailed and yet you do it more in the actions than the words. I very much enjoyed reading it and I hope you continue if that is your intention.
pollo chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Awww I love brother fics and I love when Cas be all curious abut their brotherhood connection thingy. I feel like hugging the boys. They have been through so much, they've been through hell and back, literally. Sam never even met his mother and had to live like a nomad. Dean knew his mother and had to experience the pain of losing someone he loved. Both of them had to grow up like soldiers. It's just so sad and I cry thinking about them.

Thanks for making this. It's nice seeing Cas interacting with them about something other than the apocalypse. Cas would make a very odd guest.
teamfreewill1983 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I love this story to absolute pieces. Please update or let me know if you have no intention of writting another chapter?
lanteaddicted chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
love the story
frownypup chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Sam Winchester, a man with a golden heart. :)
This is awesome.. I can't believe I missed it then. I still wish you'd continue though. Let me know :D
werebunny131 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Oh, dear Lord this fic is awesome. You're amazing. :D
fanotheboyz chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
This is maybe the third time I've read this story and I love it all the more. So beautiful. So dead-on with the characters. So insightful. I appreciate it more each time and it still contains my favorite line in all fan-fictiondom: "Dean Winchester is so strong, he can only be completely vulnerable in the presence of the only man strong enough to be vulnerable in his presence." Simply lovely. Thank you. Maria
Kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I don't usually post a review till I've finished reading a fic but I just had to say how outstandingly well written that was. The last line has to be my all time favorite line of any supernatural fic I have ever read. Just, so perfect, it put there describes there whole relationship in one little sentince.