Reviews for Christmas Miracle
brinchen86 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Oh wow. That is just pure beauty. Perfect little Christmas fic. I love how everyone was trying to catch the Phantom Decorator. LOL And then it being Mac was cute. But even more I loved the end with the snow globe and Mac's thoughts about Claire. It was beautifully written and you deserve the award you won for it so much!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
PERFECT! The misdirection in this was well done, because I was thinking it was Adam or Sheldon. And to see Mac wanting to spread some much needed Christmas joy that Claire used to do with him was outstanding! I hope you write some more!
Lime Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aww, that was too cute. Ha, of course it has to be Mac. It's fun to picture him walking around putting up random decorations and such.

This was good. Great job!
snow6835 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Aw, that was so sweet and touching. I had a feeling it was Mac right from the start! Although I can imagine the look on everyone's faces when they found out he was the "Phantom Decorator", lol and leave it to Stella to believe Mac could actually enjoy spreading a little Christmas cheer around the lab. That Sheldon would pay Adam to win the pot was hilarious. The ending was just perfect and loved that Mac did it all to feel closer to Claire, even if it brought back bittersweet memories. Great story and looking forward to reading more stories from you! Happy holidays!