Reviews for Just One Glare
dragonfire1819 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
nooooo dont stop the story there!
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I wish this wasn't a one shot anyways can you also do this story in Leah's view or one of the other views like Sam's or Jasper's. PLease. Loved it!
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really liked this story alot. How they bond over their shared hatred even though they do not know eachother. I think this was a great drabble and don't let people get you down with reviews that may not be the kindest.

I think this would be a great story for a story. Your right about Leah/Caius not having many stories. Trust me I wrote 2 of the 3 Leah/Demetri stories so I know writing and unknown pairing can be hard. Keep up the great work!
tsebehtsiellivllams chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
this is good. kinda random, lol but good. everybody seems pretty in character, and a fic from caius's pov is rare. good job!
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Ah, another mistaken soul.

No idea where do authors get their definitions these days. A drabble is a hundred words exactly. Difficult to write in some aspects. The mistake is that anything under 1k is a drabble. The word counter tells me you have over a thousand with that bold note, so you don't fit aesthetically either.

Before we get to the story, let's cover the looks. I am very much pleased you are able to use the horizontal separator. Some authors just don't discover it. However, I am not thankful for the bolded notes. Bold is used when someone screams. It's just nicer than capitals, less aggressive. For people who read more than three stories a day, any deviation from the regular upright format is an eyesore. Bold is just bad to read in longer bursts. That, and since it's to be used only for the most important parts, your note is more important than the story?

Honestly, I could have read it and sent you a review pretending I've read the whole chapter because you divulge a lot of info in that final message. Though, You should refrain from using them much in the future for a very simple reason: you are unable to sound coherent with the story. Hatred there and boom, you have an emoticon. A bad story tells us the truth about the author. If I see more of you in here than the story, you can make the conclusion. Hopefully, you will take up a brighter example than the other average author.

Reaching for the less important, the story, I see some very strong thoughts. The amount of negativity involved might be a bit too much for a six-year-old. Do raise the rating not to upset the little ones.

Your aesthetic of using 'but' came out irritating in the end. You just used it in different situations too often, so I felt boredom and lack of imagination was influencing you rather than artistic impressions. Same goes for the italics. Eventually, they lost the appeal and appeared as a failed attempt to stress particular words.

I'd classify the story as General because, in all honesty, this is a description, not a real story. Nothing really happens here and you know it could have been better. That's what boredom usually does to an author: it sneaks between the lines and jumps at the reader. Make things happen in your next production. Squeeze the readers' interest and tease us with a magnificent plot. Yes, it'll take you more time, but the rewards will be great.

Next time you feel bored, brainstorm with ideas for something bigger. Everyone should benefit from this.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.