Reviews for 9 Crimes
Just Another Fan chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Damn... I am impressed, angry, disgusted, and hurt by these stories. You aren't just reading a story; you become apart of the story as well. I forgot that while America was being a hero during in WWII, we still had great evils here as well- something that may have reviled the Nazis in Germany. Done in a poetic and right in the heart kind of way. I BOTH HATE AND LOVE YOU! Oh, and my favorite is 'Stiglitz's Justification'; no happy ending, but because he's my favorite.
GJ115 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
Poor Omar. Him Donny and Utivich are my favorite basterds
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
So COLD!
BTW WTF? FF? I REVIEWED AS CIRIAJACOBS AND IT CAME OUT AS GUEST!? SO, THE Omar one, bellow, is mine...
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
You," He sighed looking at the red carpet a moment before continuing, just as quiet as before, "you said you'd stop. Said you'd stop for me."

"I didn't zink-" The young woman shook her head, some of her hair falling from her bun, "eet is my job to tell men what zey want to 'ear, Omar. You know zat."

poor Omar :'(
everything is perfect except (I think) the title 'Omar's cherry' hmmm should've been something like bittersweet/cocktail? :)
This one is the best, I read this one and was glad to see Omar in it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hellstrom fanfic is hot! - wow!
RaeFazer chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Oh my. Wicki's one was good. The ending and the issues. Teary eyed over here. :(
TC Stark chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
I love Hicox and Viola was the perfect girl for him. The ending was very sad, buy I enjoyed the chapter :-)
TC Stark chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
BloodMoonWanes chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
Aldo's has got to be my ultimate fav you should write a full story about this one shot I want to know when they confessed to each other that they love one another it's so beautiful
Hawk and Handsaw chapter 9 . 8/19/2010
Okay! I read all of it! Let me just say that it was very well written and inspiring. My favorites were Stiglitz's, and Hicox's, but I had some major issues with Utivich's. It wasn't the concept or writing really, it just felt weird, and kind of mismatched. I suppose this is because it was the only post-war story, so it felt unbalanced to have it so tragic, and as odd as it may sound, prequel-y. Yes I made up that word, but I don't know another way to say it in a single word. It just felt as though it was leading up to something, rather than epilog-ing. On a more self-indulgent note, you also slapped the only happy ending you had (Aldo's) in the face. Ouch.

Another one I appreciated was Landa's. Very good, very him, very heartless. I applaud you.

Now, can I just rave about Hicox's a little? Gosh, it was pretty damn good. I can see why you wanted to clean up the Irish-guy-flee-to-America scene a bit, but damn, that last line? Straight to the heart. Powerful and wonderful. The lovely thing about this collection is that with the exception of Aldo's and Utivitch's (again, ouch) you KNOW it can't have a happy ending, but still... you hope. I think that Hicox's was the best at conveying this sort of tragic, painful romance.

Back to Utivitch. So it's not that I don't like the tragedy (I love me some heart-break,) it just seemed like kinda meaningless and why-the fuck tragedy, which doesn't give you that delightful eye-twitching, heart-wrenching feeling like Hicox's and Stiglitz's. In general, I loved this collection. If you ever want to go back and fix some things, I encourage you to give a few of these more of an arch, a climax, if you will, and perhaps make lapse of time/change of POV/change of location, a bit clearer somehow. (and toss Utivitch's) But in the end, Bravi.

-Az
FrouFrou chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
I'm going to come out and just say everything at once: I like that you come up with different scenarios for each one-shot.

Stiglitz/Hanna was cute and I particularly enjoyed the start of their relationship and Hugo's assertiveness as well as how it translates into his so-called 'disobedience'. An interesting backstory, there are many, yet I consider yours to be unique in that you encapsulate such defined relationships with so few words.

Omar/Giselle was intriguing. I liked her faceted character and Omar's innocence. I've read some Omar/OC somewhere on Livejournal but I distinctly recall it being an OMC as opposed to an OFC so I'm not sure if you're still interested. This has a poignant ending- I liked Giselle's character a lot. Well done!

Wicki was characterized somewhat differently from what I've read before, but I

it was an engaging point that he'd been scorned by her and was thus, hurting. This was one of my favourite endings, after Hans' and Smitty's.

Aldo's chapter was my favourite backstory, entirely plausible and I think it's adorable the way Smitty and him can come home to a family. You touched on the racial strife in a way that made me feel for Aldo, Lydia, Smitty and Clare. My heart broke with theirs. It's saying something that I can write this comment and remember all your character's names. You made them distinctly memorable and distinct.

Lastly, Donnie is not my most favourite character but your characterization of him was so darn likable! And the fact that their differences made them more suited for each other was lovely.

Frou.
FrouFrou chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This was my second favourite, after Landa's. My only problem with it is that you refer to Dieter as 'Deiter' quite often and the typo, minor though it may seem, is rather off-putting.

I must say though that it was very easy to dismiss any such spelling or other minor errors because the plotline; one-shot it may be but it is fleshed out in a proper manner- and characterization is delighting.

Hellstrom was extremely sexy and Rachel is by far my favourite OC. I love how her naivety is as much a result of her seclusion and sheltered life as it is because of her youth and how Dieter manages to manipulate and in fact take advantage of her while she is all the while willing. This hit buttons in me I didn't even know I had. Brilliant is what it is! Bravo and thanks again~!
FrouFrou chapter 9 . 8/17/2010
That was insanely hot and incredibly sexy. Especially the shower scene; very erotic! I loved their fast-paced tango.

The ending was a fine touch, Leah isn't my favourite of the girls (I'll comment on each chapter and choose while I'm at it; I love that I'm spoiled with so many for my selection) but I loved her conflicted conscience 'cause it resembles every Landa fangirls. So wrong, yet oh SO right.

Hat's off to you ma'am. Yours is the only story I've read with proper, likeable OCs.

You're characterization is refreshing and there is a noticable improvement in your spelling and grammar towards the latter chapters which indicates the growth of a spectacular writer!

I hoped to read your other fic and more, I recall reading 'Girl' as the fandom was just starting, I stopped following it after sometime as it wasn't updated but I am glad that there is something like this to satisfy my IB fic craving!

Thank you.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 9 . 6/8/2010
MY favorit Oc's were Aldos,Hugos and Donnys,the one that I thought most sad was number 8 when Clare and Smithson were killed I want the people to did that to pay..aww soo sad..for Aldo I feel bad that his daughter was killed
Grappling Fancies chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
You really caught my interest here. I was just searching some Landa fics and I came across yours. I immediately jumped to the Landa chapter and found it brilliant. It was sexy, hot, and compelling. In fact because of this, I was compelled to review. Every chapter is a new scenario, and I'm impressed with your imagination. :)

The Landa chapter is my favorite, but Hellstrom's chapter comes next. It was just... amazing. Both of them, I mean. How things developed, it was so well thought of. I loved the Hellstrom chapter's ending (that was a awesome line :D) however the Landa chapter's ending was kick-ass. You caught me off-guard there.

It was nice reading this and I hope to see more of your works concerning the two men I've mentioned. :)