Reviews for Phases of the Moon
LPeck chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Now I read this I do see why people defend Nina a lot. She's just a girl in love with a guy but its not ever going to be enough and Angel being Angel won't leave her so she CAN move on because he does have feelings just not I would hold you till the ends of the earth kind of feelings, you know? Maybe she should join a support group? Wonder if they have a hotline you could call 0800-My-vampire-is-in-love-with-the-slayer? Yeah probably not...just realised I've gone over in to ramble territory and like the crazy I am I'm going to post this review ramble and all.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awesome idea and thanks for writing. I liked how you wrote Nina's personality and I am glad that she found more people like her.
niver chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked the way you fleshed out Nina's character. Very nice story.
notevenifyoukillme chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
This is great, frankly I'm annoyed it doesn't have more comments. It makes me want a Nina-centric story.

Excellent job, I like Nina as a character more simply because of this. I could go on, but it would just be me repeating 'excellent', so I'll stop.
clandestinequeen chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Nina wasn’t at all a bad character as far as I was concerned and actually enjoyed her short stint on S5. I guess the actress really made her for me; she had such a sweet and vulnerable way about her even more so than Fred in my opinion. It’s nice to see her gain some perspective on where and just how many of them is out there.
Reader chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I like this story- it's cool you wrote a story about Nina. Sure, she wasn't Angel's true love, but she seemed nice enough and deserves her own happy ending.
Taaroko chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Okay, that's awesome. A Cleveland pack! And Uncle Ken! Even though Mr. E said he knew him, I didn't guess that he was a werewolf too until that "us" pronoun. Also, Nina's lot pretty much sucks. It's not her fault she fell for a guy who was already taken. But it's great that she found people she can relate to now. Yay!